Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Made with whole organic goat’s milk, Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Follow-On Formula is a well-known alternative to cow’s milk formulas. This formula is made specifically for babies aged six months and older, and can be given to babies who have been previously fed with Holle Goat Stage 1 but it’s also perfectly suitable for babies switching from a different formula brand, or who are trying formula for the first time. Organic maltodextrin makes this formula creamy and satiating for your little one. In addition to whole organic goat’s milk, Holle Goat Stage 2 contains organic lactose, maltodextrin, and starch, as well as a blend of organic vegetable oils. Essential micronutrients such as calcium, iron, zinc, and vitamins A, C, D, and B12 round out the list of ingredients in this simple, clean formula.
Generally, goat’s milk formula is recommended as a great alternative to hypoallergenic formulas when cow milk sensitivity is suspected. Goat’s milk naturally contains less lactose compared to cow’s milk. Goat’s milk formulas can sometimes work well when your little one exhibits lactose sensitivities or intolerance.
Holle is one of the world's most well-respected organic baby formula brands, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Their Goat milk formula is made from Demeter, grass-fed goat milk. All products are formulated under strict EU regulations for Organic foods and checked before distribution.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why Holle Goat Bio Stage 2?
- Suitable from six months onwards
- Whole organic goat milk
- Great option when cow's milk is not tolerated well
- No artificial preservatives, chemicals, flavors, or colors
- No soy & GMO-free
- Chemical-free agriculture and Organically Grown Ingredients
- Contains DHA
- Certified to EU standards
- Manufactured and packaged in Austria for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Holle Goat stage 2 here
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Holle-Switzerland so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Holle formulas, each of which contains:
- 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder; This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.4 grams (0.155 ounces)
- If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is not very likely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas, which contain hydrolyzed proteins less likely to provoke an allergenic response.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Goat Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Algae Oil (DHA), L-Cystine, Iron Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Only use the scoop provided in the can.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use the formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6 months +||170||5||180||2-3|
Holle may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Holle Goat Stage 2 Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Total Fat3.5g
- Saturated Fat1.3g
- Monosaturated Fat 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)515mg
- Linoleic acid (Omega 3)53mg
- Vitamin A63.4mcg RE
- Vitamin D1.6mcg
- Vitamin E1.8mg
- Vitamin K5.5mcg
- Vitamin C13mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)0.052mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.073mg
- Vitamin B60.040mg
- Folate21.6mcg DFE
- Vitamin B120.17mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.37mg
- Folic Acid12.9mcg
Reviews for Holle Organic Goat Formula - stage 2
- maurya M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulasExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use WebsiteWhat's your product feedback? A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyRated 5 stars2 days agoLove holle
We have been using Holle since my daughter started having terrible reflux and we love it. Super gentle oh her stomach and we always get it so fast!
- Lara K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, Defintiely better than US brands, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulas, My baby loves it!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivity, Superb for my baby's gassinessRated 5 stars1 week agoWell worth it! Excellent product!
Great product and choice for our little one. Love that they ship quickly and can trust that it’s clean.
- Annelise E.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brands, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itRated 5 stars1 week agoHolle Organic Goat Formula- Stage 2
Hands down my favorite formula!
- Angie P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoUsing it with my newborn!
The goat milk formula helped heal my sons baby excema so we are going to start our daughter on it as soon as she arrives!
- Lauren L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month ago5 star review!
Ordered on Monday morning and received on Wednesday morning. Amazing customer service!