Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk Formula is used when babies have an increased spitting and belching tendency during and after feeding. It is normal for a baby to spit up some milk. However, when the baby is discomforted due to spitting up, it might be reflux. The addition of the natural thickener carob bean gum allows the formula to thicken in the bottle, helping the feed to stay down. This specialty formula can be given from birth, and because of its gentle nature is even suitable up through toddlerhood when your baby begins eating solid foods. It can be used as a complete supplement to breastfeeding, or as an additive that enriches your baby's diet and nutrition.
HiPP AR contains both prebiotics and probiotics to help your infant develop a healthy gut microbiome. Similar to bacteria cultures found in breast milk, this prebiotics and probiotics work to strengthen your baby's digestive system. For added help with brain and eye development, HiPP AR contains omega-3 and omega-6 DHA and ARA. This formula uses absolutely no GMO's, no sugar, no corn syrup, no gluten, no soy, and no peanut ingredients. HiPP AR is also free of any unnatural synthetic preservatives or man-made flavorings that can create discomfort for your baby. If this formula is not 100% what you're looking for, please consider one of our other specialty Formulas for Sensitive Tummies.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP Anti-Reflux?
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spits up.
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that is easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- GMO-free & antibiotic and hormone-free
- Made in Germany for the German market.
- Certified to EU standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. Each box contains of HiPP AR contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk preparation instructions are different from that of standard infant formulas. Please follow the preparation instructions written in this nutrition and feeding chart carefully. HiPP Anti-Reflux is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and the measuring spoon properly.
skimmed milk, whey products, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, thickener locust bean gum, fish oil, potassium chloride, choline, mortierella alpina oil, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, sodium citrate, l-phenylalanine, sodium selenite, l-tyrosine, zinc sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, l-leucine, l-tryptophan, l-histidine, iron sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, potassium iodate, vitamin c, natural lactic acid cultures (limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 1, vitamin e, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin b1, vitamin a, magnesium carbonate, inositol, vitamin b6, metafolin® (calcium l-methylfolate), vitamin k, vitamin d, biotin, vitamin b12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- After preparation, put it aside for 7 minutes to thicken. Briefly shake once again, and check for the correct serving temperature of approx. 37° C / 98.6° F. and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
Important Feeding Information:
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
# Of Scoops
|1 to 2 weeks||
7 - 8
|3 to 4 weeks||
5 - 7
|5 to 8 weeks||
5 - 6
|3 to 4 months||
4 - 5
The manufacturer may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP Anti-Reflux Nutritional Facts (Per 100ml or 3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6g
- Saturates 1.5g
- Monounsaturates 1.6g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.40g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 0.06g
- DHA 13.2mg
- ARA 13.2mg
- Total Carbs 6.9g
- Sugars 6.9g
- Starch 2.0g
- Inositol 4.2mg
- Fiber 0.4g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4g
- Protein 1.25g
- L-Carnitine 1.8mg
- Salt 0.05g
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 66mg
- Calcium 51mg
- Iron 0.70mg
- Phosphorus 30mg
- Magnesium 4.5mg
- Chloride 51mg
- Zinc 0.60mg
- Copper 0.053mg
- Iodine 15mcg
- Manganese 0.0050mg
- Selenium 3.8mcg
- Fluoride 0.0050mg
- Vitamin C 8.9mg
- Vitamin A 54mcg
- Vitamin D 1.5mcg
- Vitamin E 0.70mg
- Vitamin B 10.036mg
- Vitamin B 20.14mg
- Vitamin B6 0.023mg
- Vitamin B12 0.10mcg
- Folic Acid 10mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34mg
- Vitamin K 5.1mcg
- Biotin 1.5mcg
- Niacin 0.34mg
- Choline 25mgg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Anti Reflux Formula - All Stages
- Brittany P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing for our LO
Our little one was throwing up after every meal. Once we introduced the HIPP AR formula we have had very little throw up issues! He is so much happier! :)
- Amy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Yes, will order again! , My order arrived on timeWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better now, I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Superb for my baby's gassinessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAnti reflux formula
It’s the only formula my daughter can tolerate and I am so thankful it was shipped and delivered so fast! She just turned 6 months and is now sleeping through the night.
- Amos M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Definitely helps for my baby's constipation, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat Formula!
This is a great formula! I was unable to breastfeed my baby and I was giving him enfamil and he was just having so many issues digestive wise and spitting up. I started reading the ingredients and couldn’t believe what was in baby formula. HIPP has fixed his digestive issues, hardly any spit ups and the ingredients are so good for him. I’m happy I found this brand. And I’m able to use it with my baby breeze machine so that’s also a plus!
- edward w.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer SupportWhat's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoGreat substitute for mommas breastmilk my baby loves it used it fir my daughter as well and she is healthy and strong as a lil girl can be
my baby loves it used it for my daughter as well and she is healthy and strong as a lil girl can be great makes them full and prevents major throw ups i use to buy stage one and 2 reg hipp for my daughter but she threw up and i had to buy both the reg and anti reflex they are basically the same thing but anti reflex helps me with throw ups happening less often
- Katie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on timeRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoFormula is wonderful - packaging.. not so muh
I originally started my daughter on the regular HiPP formula and she was doing great but would spit up a lot after feedings and was very stuffy. Her pediatrician suggested the stuffiness might be partially caused by reflux.
We switched the AR formula and not even half way through the box we noticed a difference!
The packaging could definitely use some work though... I'm not sure why it is not in a can like the others but instead in a bag inside a box. You have to reclose the bag after every bottle and tuck into the side of the box and scrape onto the box in order not to spill any into the box. I ended up with at least two scoops spilled in the bottom of the box. Not sure if this description makes any sense but I added a picture to hopefully help.
please, please chang the packaging!!! It is honestly just laughable how odd it is.