Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Holle Goat Stage 3 Toddler Formula is suitable for babies from 10 months onwards. Made with creamy goat milk, this organic formula is easier to digest with less lactose. Along with goat milk, this clean formula contains essential nutrients such as iron, calcium, and zinc, plus vitamins A, B12, C, and D. The formula is designed to be very simple and nutritious with natural vegetable oils. Vegetable oils are mixed in to provide essential fatty acids. Holle Goat Stage 3 is a delicious, nutritionally-complete formula and can be used as a supplement or substitute for breast milk. It can also be used as part of a varied diet for babies eating solid foods. Holle Goat Stage 3 contains several high-quality carbohydrate sources, such as organic lactose, organic maltodextrin, and organic starch, along with organic vegetable oils that provide crucial fatty acids. The list of micronutrients in Holle Goat Stage 3 is designed to provide optimal nutrition for your little one at this important stage of development. It includes calcium, iron, zinc, and Vitamins A, C, D, and B12. This Holle formula does not contain any soy, corn syrup, or glucose syrup - and this formula is gluten-free, GMO-free, and sugar-free. This formula does not contain prebiotic and probiotic additives. Many babies transition to Holle Goat Stage 3 after being given the Holle Goat Milk Formula Stage 1 and Holle Goat Stage 2. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Holle is one of the world's most well-respected organic baby formula brands, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Their Goat milk formula is made from Demeter, grass-fed goat milk. All products are formulated under strict EU regulations for Organic foods and checked before distribution.
Why Holle Goat Stage 3?
- Suitable from 10 months onwards
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food
- Organically Grown Ingredients
- EU Organic Regulations keep goats
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production
- Certified to EU standards
- Manufactured and packaged in Austria for the German market.
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Holle Goat stage 3 here
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Holle-Switzerland so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Holle formulas, each of which contains:
- 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.4 grams (0.155 ounces)
- If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is not very likely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas, which contain hydrolyzed proteins less likely to provoke an allergenic response.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Goat Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Algae Oil (DHA), L-Cystine, Iron Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Only use the scoop provided in the can.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use the formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|10 Months +||170||5||180||1-2|
Holle may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Holle Goat Stage 3 Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Total Fat3.3g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)475mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)49mg
- Total Carbs7.6g
- Sugars 3.3g
- Vitamin C12.0mg
- Vitamin A63.1mcg RE
- Vitamin D1.6mcg
- Vitamin E1.7mg
- Thiamine (Vitamin B1)0.052mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.073mg
- Vitamin B60.040mg
- Vitamin B120.16mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.38mg
- Vitamin K5.6mcg
- Folic Acid0.6mg
- Folate21.5mcg DFE
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for Holle Organic Goat Formula - Stage 3
- Lindsey Z.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulas, My baby loves it!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoVery satisfied customer
I switched from the German combiotic formula because of my son’s eczema. His skin on his checks improved within about a week or so. I will continue to use this formula even after my son’s first birthday.OFOrganic Formula Shop3 minutes ago
Hi Lindsey, We're glad to hear that the switch to our formula has made a positive difference in your son's eczema. It's wonderful to see improvements in his skin within a short period. We appreciate your trust in our product and look forward to supporting your child's nutrition journey beyond their first birthday.
- Carri T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brands, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulasExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoOur little one LOVES it!
We needed dairy free formula and we prefer clean ingredients, especially for our baby! She loves this stuff! She had eczema while I was nursing, which cleared right up when we started solely using this formula.
- Jamie F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, My baby loves it!, Easy to prepare & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? My Little One loves it, I highly recommend this formula!Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoWe are up to Stage 3
My son has been drinking Holle Organic Goat formula since birth. He is super healthy and happy. I've never run out with Organic Formula Shop and have received my orders quickly.
- Sabrina P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? My baby loves it!, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulas, Great to supplement, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Easy to prepare & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Great Value, I definitely recommend this company! , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivity, Baby has much better stool, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHighly recommend!
Found this company after it took nearly two months for a different company to send me this same formula. Fast shipping within only a few days and my baby LOVES it! Thank you!
- Jack W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brands, Great to supplement, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulasExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Great Value, Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars7 months agoGreat formula
Both of my children were raised on it , smart as a tack and very healthy kids .