Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Holle Goat Stage Pre Organic Infant Formula is suitable from birth up until six months of age. It can be used as a complete source of food or as a supplement to breast milk and is popular with babies who are sensitive to cow's milk protein. This organic goat formula is rich in nutrients and organic lactose, developed to closely resemble the natural composition of breast milk.
The Holle Goat PRE infant formula ingredients do not include corn syrup, soy allergens, sugar, or glucose. Like all our Organic Holle Goat Formulas, this clean milk is gluten-free and GMO-free and made by chemical-free agriculture & manufacturing. It's soft on sensitive tummies and is easier to digest than comparable cow's milk formulas because it has lower quantities of complex milk proteins than would be found in a cow's milk formula. This may help to alleviate digestive problems like constipation, gas, bloating ,and cramps, or colic, which are common with babies. This nutritionally complete organic formula adheres to the highest level of European regulations set by the EFSA for infant nutrition, with particular attention to calcium, zinc, and all essential vitamins.
As your Little one gets older, Holle Goat Stage PRE can be followed by Holle Goat Stage 2 and Holle Goat Stage 3.
Holle's Goat Stage PRE formula meets the Demeter standard for organic, biodynamic farming and far exceeds the requirements for organic agriculture in the United States.
Need help deciding which formula to choose? Please check our handy baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas. Click here for the English Nutrition and feeding chart
Why Holle Goat Stage Pre?
• For babies from 0 to 6 months
• easy-to-digest formula for babies with cow milk sensitivities
• Organic milk from happy goats!
• No added sugar, No starch, No gluten, and no GMOs
• Prebiotics & probiotics + Omega 3 & 6
• Essential vitamins and nutrients
• Clean formula similar to breast milk
• Made in Germany for the German Market.
• Certified Organic to European standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Holle-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you'll receive carefully packaged boxes of Holle Goat Stage PRE containing:
• 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3015 ml (102 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
• The scoop Size is 4.4 grams (0.155 ounces) of dry formula powder
Please note: Always consult your pediatrician if your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk allergy. Holle Goat Milk Formula is unlikely to be suitable for babies with cow's milk allergies, though it may still be suitable if your baby has a cow's milk sensitivity (and not a cow's milk allergy). For babies with cow's milk allergies, consider one of our Hypoallergenic Formulas. These formulas for sensitive tummies contain hydrolyzed proteins that are less prone to provoke an allergic reaction.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Full Cream Goat's Milk Powder, Lactose, vegetable oils (sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), choline bitartrate, calcium hydroxide, C. Cohnii oil (algae oil)², L-cystine, calcium carbonate, magnesium chloride, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium chloride, oil from Mortierella Alpina, iron lactate, inositol, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, L-carnitine-L-tartrate, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin B2, manganese sulphate, potassium iodide, vitamin K, sodium selenite, vitamin D3, biotin, vitamin B12.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Only use the scoop provided in the can.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use the formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
# of Scoops
Bottles per Day
Consult your pediatrician
|90 (3 oz)||
100 (3.4 oz)
120 (4 oz)
130 (4.4 oz)
150 (5.1 oz)
165 (5.6 oz)
|180 (6.1 oz)||
200 (6.8 oz)
Holle may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Holle Goat Stage Pre Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 67 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.3 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 515 mg
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3) 54 mg
- DHA 13.9 mg
- ARA 7.5 mg
- Total Carbs 7.5 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Lactose 7.5 g
- Inositol 3.6 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Protein 1.4 g
- L-Carnitine 1.0 mg
- Vitamin C 13 mg
- Vitamin A6 3.4 mcg RE
- Vitamin D 1.5 mcg
- Vitamin E 1.3 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.056 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.11 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.039 mg
- Vitamin B12 0.16 mcg
- Niacin 0.38 mg
- Folic Acid 12.5 mcg
- Folate 20.9 mcg DFE
- Biotin 2.1 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.35 mg
- Potassium 77.9 mg
- Chloride 77.9 mg
- Calcium 61.4 mg
- Phosphorus 42.1 mg
- Magnesium 6.20 mg
- Iron 0.70 mg
- Zinc 0.46 mg
- Copper 0.048 mg
- Manganese 0.0058 mg
- Fluoride 0.0059 mg
- Selenium 2.4 mcg
- Iodine 13.2 mcg
- Choline 21 mg
Reviews for Holle Organic Goat Formula - Stage Pre
- Ashlee M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brands, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use Website , Great Value, Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? My Little One loves itRated 4 out of 5 stars2 days agoGood but gives baby Runny stools
This is my first time trying goat formula but my 4 month old gets tons of runny stools ( even all night ) so I’m not sure if that is normal with formula since I only have breast fed babies to compare it with . Otherwise no gas or constipation problems and baby loved the taste right away .