Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Holle Goat Dutch Stage 2 Organic Follow-on Infant Milk Formula is ideal for babies six months and older who have already been thriving on Holle Goat Stage 1. However, it’s also perfectly suitable for babies switching from a different formula brand or trying formula for the first time. Using goat milk allows for easier digestion and a more robust immune system for your baby. This organic goat milk is also helpful in reducing constipation and bloating due to the goat milk enzymes that are easier to digest, even for the most sensitive of tummies. Holle Goat Dutch Stage 2 is rich in lactose and free from soy, palm oil, gluten, sugar, corn syrup, and GMOs. This formula has no artificial flavors or artificial preservatives but only organic goat milk, which supports a healthy gut biome at an early age. As your little one matures, it's good to know that this incredible formula is also available in Holle Goat Dutch Stage 3. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Holle is one of the world's most well-respected organic baby formula brands, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Their Goat milk formula is made from Demeter, grass-fed goat milk. All products are formulated under strict EU regulations for Organic foods and checked before distribution.
Why Holle Goat Dutch Stage 2?
- Designed for newborns aged 6 to 10 months
- No Palm Oil, Soy Oil, or Added Sugar
- Free from artificial chemicals, preservatives, and flavors
- The main carbohydrate is lactose sourced from Whole Organic Goat's milk
- Biodynamic, Demeter, and Organic Certified (one of the most stringent organic certifications in the world)
- Manufactured and packaged in Austria for the Dutch market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Holle-Switzerland so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged containers of Holle Goat Stage 2, which contain:
- 800 grams (28.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately (210 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- A specially designed measuring spoon of 4.4 grams (0.155 ounces)
- If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is not very likely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our Hypoallergenic Formulas containing hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergenic response.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Whole Goat's Milk Powder 38.6%, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil), L-Choline, Calcium Hydroxide, Algae Oil DHA (B), L-cystine, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Only use the scoop provided in the can.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use the formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Bottles per Day|
|6 months +||170||5||180||2-3|
Holle may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Holle Dutch Goat Stage 2 Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy283/68 kJ/Kcal
- Total Fat3.5 g
- Saturated fatty acids1.3 g
- Monosaturated fatty acids1.7 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids0.6 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)515 mg
- Linoleic acid (Omega 3)53 mg
- DHA14.1 mg
- Carbohydrates7.5 g
- Lactose3.2 g
- Starch63 g
- Protein1.4 g
- Vitamin A63.4 mcg (RE)
- Vitamin D31.6 mcg
- Vitamin E1.8 mg
- Vitamin K5.5 mcg
- Vitamin C13 mg
- Vitamin B10.052 mg
- Vitamin B20.073 mg
- Niacin0.41 mg
- Vitamin B60.04 mg
- Folic Acid12.9 mcg
- Folate21.6 mcg (DFE)
- Vitamin B120.17 mcg
- Biotin2 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.37 mg
- Potassium75 mg
- Chloride76.2 mg
- Calcium75.2 mg
- Phosphorous41.1 mg
- Magnesium6.5 mg
- Iron1 mg
- Zinc0.46 mg
- Copper0.046 mg
- Manganese 0.0063 mg
- Flouride0.0053 mg
- Selenium 2.4 mcg
- Iodine14 mcg
- Sodium19 mg
Reviews for Holle Goat Dutch Formula - Stage 2
- Megan L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brands, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulasExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Superb for my baby's gassiness, My Little One loves itRated 4 stars6 days agoGreat service and product!
We are impressed by how quickly we receive the formula after ordering it! We love this product!
- Adrienne A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Baby sleeps much better now, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Shelf life of my formula was 6+ months , Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Great Value, Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better now, I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Definitely helps for my baby's constipationRated 5 stars1 hour agoHuge fan
Huge fan of this product!!! My daughter loves the taste.
- Rebeka V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brands, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has much better stool, Superb for my baby's gassinessRated 5 stars5 days agoMy kid loves the goat formula!
We have a baby with a very sensitive stomach and many allergies. He has been thriving on the Holle goat milk formula!
- Emily C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Easy to prepare & mixes well, My baby loves it!, Great to supplement, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulasExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Great Value, Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itRated 5 stars6 days agoConvenient Canister
Baby is drinking happily, thriving and developing on schedule (she is 8 months old and also has breast milk and homemade organic fruit/vegetable purees). The canister is much more convenient than the boxes. Very satisfied. Thank you!
- Karen O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoFinally a formula that I would drink myself!!
I started supplementing with formula when my son was around 6 months and recently found this formula based on goat milk while on vacation in Spain. We love it! Too bad I didn't know about this one until he was already almost 11 months. Because we've been through a few brands and none of them ever tasted good, some of them even giving him a bad reaction we believe. But no problems with this one and it tastes almost like my own milk + it's got the iron that he needs (1mg/100ml).