Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP German Stage 1 Organic Infant Formula is a natural, easy-to-digest formula suitable from birth. It comes packed with an excellent spread of probiotics to help support your baby’s immune system and brain development. Hipp's main carbohydrate is lactose, so you won’t have to worry about unnecessary fillers. Each formula contains a wide selection of vitamins and minerals. To support immune health, vitamins A & C blends into the formula. Next, vitamin D adds to support bone health and joints. Finally, Omega 3s and 6s (DHA & ARA) combine to help the brain and muscle tissue grow. The compounds in this high-quality formula make this a great formula for your baby. As your little one matures, this formula can also be found in Hipp German Organic Stage 2 and Stage 3.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Tip: To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP German Stage 1?
- Appropriate from birth onwards
- No added sugar, No soy, No gluten, and no GMOs
- Prebiotics and probiotics
- Omega 3 and Omega 6 (DHA & AA)
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- Manufactured in Germany for the German market.
- Certified to EU standards
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP German Stage 1 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP German Stage 1 containing:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 4580 ml (155 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon correctly. Thank you
skimmed milk*, whey products*, vegetable oils* (palm oil 3, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), starch*, galactooligosaccharides* from lactose*, lactose*, potassium chloride, fish oil 1, mortierella alpina oil, choline, l-tyrosine, sodium citrate, sodium selenite, zinc sulfate, calcium carbonate, l-tryptophan, iron sulfate, l-histidine, stabilizer lactic acid, potassium iodate, vitamin c, calcium orthophosphate, natural lactic acid cultures (limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 2, vitamin e, niacin, pantothenic acid, manganese sulfate, copper sulfate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, magnesium sulfate, vitamin B6, metafolin® (calcium l-methylfolate), vitamin K, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
*from organic production
1) contains DHA (required by law for infant formula).
2) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
3) organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6 months +||210||7||235||5|
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP German Stage 1 - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy67 kcal
- Total Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.5 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates0.5 g
- Linoleic acid (Omega-6)0.40 g
- Linolenic acid (Omega-3)0.06 g
- DHA13.4 mg
- ARA13.4 mg
- Total Carbs7.1 g
- Sugars5.9 g
- Lactose5.7 g
- Starch1.2 g
- Inositol4.2 mg
- Fiber0.3 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.3 g
- Protein1.3 g
- L-Carnitine1.8 mg
- Taurine0.6 mg
- Calcium52 mg
- Iron0.60 mg
- Phosphorus30 mg
- Magnesium4.5 mg
- Chloride52 mg
- Zinc0.50 mg
- Copper0.054 mg
- Iodine15 mcg
- Manganese0.0050 mg
- Selenium3.9 mcg
- Fluoride0.0050 mg
- Vitamin C8.9 mg
- Vitamin A55 mcg
- Vitamin D1.5 mcg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.036 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.14 mg
- Vitamin B60.024 mg
- Vitamin B120.10 mcg
- Folic Acid10 mcg
- Pantothenic acid0.34 mg
- Vitamin K5.2 mcg
- Biotin1.5 mcg
- Niacin0.34 mg
- Choline26 mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP German Organic Formula - Stage 1
- Margaret G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again!Rated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat Formula!!
This Formula works really well. My 5 month old has been on this since 2.5 months and hasn't had issues with gas or diarrhea. It's really pure and I'm so happy we found this
- Marija N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Best cow formula out there, Great to supplement, Defintiely better than US brands, My Little One loves itExperience with Organic Formula Shop: I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again! , Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , My order arrived on timeRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoThe best formula and extremely fast shipping
My baby loves this formula, and I am very very happy that I was able to get my hands on this since I believe that this one is the closest fo breastmilk when it comes to formulation and clean and organic ingredients!
The shipping was extremely fast, I ordered the formula on Monday and got it on Thursday, absolutely excellent!!
- Anagabriel A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby sleeps much better now, My Little One loves it, Defintiely better than US brands, Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Yes, will order again!Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoAmazing
Its the best my baby is such a happy baby now!!
- Jessica D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Baby has no tummy issues anymore, I highly recommend this formula!, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , My order arrived on time , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoHighly recommend
I was nervous at first to transition from breast milk to formula. I was recommended this formula by a friend and I like that the ingredients are clean. We introduced this formula at 3 months and my baby girl had no adverse affects and she is very satisfied with the bottle feeds now!
- Charles C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast ShippingRated 5 out of 5 stars17 hours agoFirst time with Hipp
Had used holle in past and one of our twins had some GI issues - newborn seems much happier on hipp - would recommend (also packaging is much better with lid seal)