Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP Dutch Stage 2 follow-on formula is a nutritionally whey-based, gentle infant formula specially formulated using the finest organic milk. This Combiotic formula is suitable for six months onwards for babies who are not breastfed or to supplement breastfeeding. It contains lactose as its only carbohydrate and natural lactic acid cultures similar to breast milk. It has ingredients that can help your baby grow strong and healthy, such as iron, Vitamins A, C, and D. Vitamin D is important for calcium absorption and bone growth. Omega 3 (ALA), found in breast milk, can help babies with brain and eye development. It also contains prebiotic fibers, modeled in breast milk derived from lactose and can support healthy intestinal flora. HiPP Dutch Stage 2 follow-on formula does not contain any gluten or starch, which might result in easier digestion in the early stages of their development. This formula is the perfect follow-on from HiPP Dutch Organic Formula Stage 1
All HiPP formulas are completely free from GMO ingredients and synthetic preservatives and nutrients. HiPP Dutch Stage 3 is manufactured in Germany so it meets all of the European Union’s requirements for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the US. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Click here for the English nutrition and feeding chart of HiPP NL Stage 2.
Why HiPP Dutch Stage 2?
- For babies from 6 to 12 months
- No added sugar
- Contains Prebiotic fibers and natural lactic acid cultures
- Contains Omega 3 (ALA)
- No starch or gluten and no GMOs
- Made in Germany for the Dutch Market.
- Certified to EU standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged containers of HiPP Dutch Stage 2 containing:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 6350 ml (215 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the tin container, the plastic lid, and the measuring spoon properly. Thank you
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Whey, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides (obtained from Organic Lactose), Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Calcium Salts Of Orthophosphoric Acid, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tyrosine, L-Tryptophan, Sodium Citrate, Magnesium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, L-Cystine, Niacin, Zinc Oxide, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin K, Vitamin D, Biotin
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
# Of Scoops
Bottles Per Day
2 - 3
2 - 3
2 - 3
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP Dutch stage 2 Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy68 kcal
- Total Fat3.7 g
- Saturates1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates0.5 g
- Monounsaturates1,6 g
- Total Carbohydrate7.2 g
- Sugars*7,2 g
- Lactose7,0 g
- Dietary Fiber0.4 g
- Protein1.3 g
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium84 mg
- Chloride52 mg
- Calcium70 mg
- Phosphorus40 mg
- Iron1 mg
- Zinc0.5 mg
- Copper0,054 mg
- Iodine15 µg
- Selenium3,9 µg
- Manganese0,0070 mg
- Fluoride<10 µg
- Vitamin A56 µg
- Vitamin D1.6 µg
- Vitamin E0,037 mg
- Vitamin K3.1 µg
- Vitamin C10 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.037 mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.14 mg
- Niacin0.53 mg
- Inosotol6,9 mg
- Vitamin B60.042 mg
- Folic Acid10 µg
- Vitamin B120.10 µg
- Pantothenic Acid0.35 mg
- Biotin1.3 µg
- Additional Nutritional Values
- Linoleic acid (omega-6)0,42 g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3)0,06 g
- AA (Arachidonic acid)x
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)13,6 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.4 mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for Hipp Dutch Organic Formula - Stage 2
- Margaret S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it!, Great to supplement, Delicious flavor & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use Website , Fast Shipping , I definitely recommend this company!Rated 5 stars21 hours agoLooks like/ Tastes like Breast Milk!
We love this formula so far. We needed to supplement because our LO had a drop in weight thanks to a series of colds and my milk supply also dropping due to illness. We worked our way up to 75% formula bottles, and increased overall volume of bottles throughout the day and she put on nearly a pound in two weeks. So we are back on track!
- Elizabeth H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brands, My Little One loves it!, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 stars5 days agoSo relieved to have found this
My daughter transition from breastfeeding to this formula with no digestion issues at all. Plus she is sleeping better. Very happy indeed. I’m so grateful for this formula. It’s amazing quality and the speed of delivery to USA was so so fast. Faster than they said. Will buy again.
- Silvanna S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brands, My Little One loves it!, Great to supplement, Delicious flavor & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again!Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoSimply the Best
We’ve used this formula since my daughter was 2 months old. After researching formulas my husband and I found that the European formulas far surpass what’s available in the US. Not only are the ingredients clean but if you compare the color when mixed it looks like actual milk rather than a murky yellow color like most US formulas. We’ve never had a problem with this formula bothering my daughters stomach, she loves it and gets excited when she sees her bottle coming!
- Tamara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? My Little One loves it!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Yes, will order again! , My order arrived on time , Easy to use Website , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer SupportRated 5 stars2 weeks agoBaby loves it
We don’t try any other formula and absolutely satisfied with this one.
- Lauren M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use Website , My order arrived on time , Fast Shipping , Shelf life of my formula was 6+ months , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoLove it!
I really like this formula product! It has so much less crap in it than many American brands of formula. I feel really good giving this to my baby because I know it's high quality AND there is no issue getting it sent to my house, unlike the American formula brands that tend to STILL be out of stock.