Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP Comfort?
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- Reduced Lactose Content: Natural Sugar.
- Split Proteins by Proteolysis: Smaller Proteins and Fat.
- Easily Digestible and Smooth.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- LCPs (Omega 3 & 6).
- For the Dietary Management of Colic & Constipation or Special Medical Purposes.
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP Comfort here.
- Certified to EU standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. Each box of Formula contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
- HiPP Comfort is a specialty formula against colic and is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
- HiPP Comfort formula cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Lactose, Maltodextrin, Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil], Starch, Beta-Palmitate from Vegetable Oils [Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil], Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Emulsifier Citric Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides Of Fatty Acids, Potassium Chloride, Fish Oil, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), L-Phenylalanine, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Hydroxide, L-Arginine, Calcium Carbonate, L-Histidine, Calcium Chloride, L-Tryptophan, Inositol, Ferrous Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Zinc Oxide, Pantothenic Acid, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716), Niacin, Vitamin E, Cupric Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Metafolin® (calcium l-methylfolate), Vitamin K, Biotin, Vitamin D, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin B12.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6 months +||210||7||235||4|
The manufacturer may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP Comfort Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy66 kcal
- Total Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.6 g
- Monounsaturates1.4 g
- Polyunsaturates0.6 g
- Linoleic acid0.47 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)0.05 g
- DHA13.2 mg
- ARA13.2 mg
- Total Carbs7.0 g
- Sugars3.0 g
- Lactose2.7 g
- Starch1.5 g
- Inositol4.2 mg
- Fiber0.3 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.3 g
- Protein1.25 g
- L-Carnitine1.2 mg
- Salt0.05 g
- Sodium20 mg
- Potassium66 mg
- Taurine0.6 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Iron0.60 mg
- Phosphorus30 mg
- Magnesium4.5 mg
- Chloride51 mg
- Zinc0.50 mg
- Copper0.053 mg
- Iodine15 mcg
- Manganese0.0050 mg
- Selenium3.8 mcg
- Fluoride0.0050 mg
- Molybdenum2.3 mcg
- Chromium0.70 mcg
- Vitamin C8.9 mg
- Vitamin A54 mcg
- Vitamin D1.5 mcg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Vitamin B10.036 mg
- Vitamin B20.051 mg
- Vitamin B60.023 mg
- Vitamin B120.10 mcg
- Folic Acid10 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.34 mg
- Vitamin K5.1 mcg
- Biotin1.5 mcg
- Niacin0.34 mg
- Choline25 mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Comfort German Formula - All Stages
- ANNE V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, My Little One loves it, Definitely helps for my baby's constipation, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 stars5 days agoKeeping baby happy!
After trying a few formulas, HiPP Comfort has been the best solution to date. It has regulated her bowel movements and is keeping her happy digestively!
Can't recommend this product enough for those with sensitive stomachs!
- Jenn L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Rated 5 stars5 days agoGreat Formula
Since the other products have been out of stock I fed led ti try the comfort formula. Wasn’t for sure how the baby would react to it but she loved it.
- Catherine K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves itExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, My Little One loves it, Definitely helps for my baby's constipation, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 stars1 week agoGreat formula that my baby loves
This formula has been great for my son. He can't get enough of it and I look forward to ordering some more. The ordering process is fantastic and the formula was delivered on time with email updates notifying me where the order was in the process.
- Justin L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoExcellent
- Priya K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoGood product
Good product and quick shipping