Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP UK Stage 1 Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is one of our favorite formulas. Next to Hipp Dutch Stage 1, we often recommend this formula to parents purchasing baby formula for the first time. It’s also one of our best-value products. It's suitable for infants between 0 and 6 months, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk. Like HiPP UK Stage 2 and Stage 3, HiPP UK Stage 1 contains essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, and D, calcium, and iron, as well as prebiotics that contribute to a healthy digestive tract and replicate the immunity-boosting properties of breast milk. This formula also features the omega-3 and omega-6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) DHA and AA, which are thought to contribute to infant brain, eye, and nervous system development. Designed to be as close to breastmilk as possible, HiPP UK uses only gentle, natural ingredients that are easy for little ones to digest. Nice to know: HiPP UK Stage 1 is made in Germany on the world’s first carbon-neutral farm, with organic milk from grass-fed cows. On top of that this unique formula is OF&G certified which is only given to Britain’s top organic food businesses.
Not sure which formula to choose? Please check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP UK Stage 1?
- Age from birth to 6 months
- Essential non-synthetic vitamins and minerals
- No added sugar & No starch
- The main carbohydrate is lactose
- Prebiotics for better digestion
- NO wheat, soy, or peanut ingredients.
- Gluten-Free & Iron-fortified
- Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and ARA) for brain development
- Free of GMOs
- OF&G Organic Certified
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK (packaging & instructions are in English)
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-UK and HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP UK Stage 1 containing:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should take approximately 6350 ml (210 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.3 grams (0.152 ounces)
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey Product, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Organic Lactose, Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil, Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Stabiliser Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Cupric Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP UK Stage 1 - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturates 1.5 g
- Monounsaturates 1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5 g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.40 g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3)0.06 g
- DHA 13.2 mg
- ARA 13.2 mg
- Total Carbs 7.0 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Lactose 6.9 g
- Inositol 4.2 mg
- Fibre 0.3 g
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides 0.3 g
- Protein1 .25 g
- L-Carnitine 1.8 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 66 mg
- Calcium 51 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Phosphorus 30 mg
- Magnesium 4.5 mg
- Chloride 45 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 0.053 mg
- Iodine 15 mcg
- Manganese 0.0050 mg
- Selenium 3.8 mcg
- Fluoride 0.005 mg
- Vitamin C 8.9 mg
- Vitamin A 54 mcg
- Vitamin D 1.5 mcg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Thiamin (vitamin B1) 0.036 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2) 0.14 mg
- Vitamin B 60.023 mg
- Vitamin B 120.10 mcg
- Folic Acid 10 mcg
- Pantothenic acid 0.34 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 mcg
- Biotin 1.5 mcg
- Niacin 0.34 mg
- Choline 25 mg
Reviews for HiPP UK Organic Formula - Stage 1
- Kelsey S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again! , My order arrived on timeRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat formula!!
I live in the USA and felt kinda hesitant to source European formula from a reputable source, but this formula, the company, the shipping and all of it was a GREAT experience. Look how chunky my baby is!
Also: my baby's poop doesn't stink like formula poop. Its like breastmilk poop. Highly recommend!
- Jeannine P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Great to supplement, My Little One loves it, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , Shelf life of my formula was 6+ months , Yes, will order again! , Easy to use WebsiteRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat formula with great outcomes
My little girl is doing better with Hipp formula than US brands, much less gas/tummy issues. I feel like EU branded formulas are much more transparent about what goes into making their formula. I have been supplementing with this formulas and my daughter likes it, yet has not caused any issues with continuing our breastfeeding journey.
- Ancie M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer SupportRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoAmazing milk & fast shipping
Loved how fast they shipped the milk & how fast a representative responds. The milk is great!
- Terri g.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoMY BEAUTIFUL GRANDDAUGTHER
I think you guys are awesome my little Daugther is doing great after buying formula I the store she was in the hospital for 2Weeks with ecoli. Awful. Thank you so much it’s expensive but worth it
- Jasmine L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brands, My Little One loves itExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoNo tummy issues !!
HIPP has been fantastic for all 3 of my babies! Very easy transition from breast milk ! No tummy issues !