Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP UK Stage 1 Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is one of our favorite formulas. Next to Hipp Dutch Stage 1, we often recommend this formula to parents purchasing baby formula for the first time. It’s also one of our best-value products. It's suitable for infants between 0 and 6 months, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk. Like HiPP UK Stage 2 and Stage 3, HiPP UK Stage 1 contains essential vitamins and minerals such as Vitamins A, C, and D, calcium, and iron, as well as prebiotics that contribute to a healthy digestive tract and replicate the immunity-boosting properties of breast milk. This formula also features the omega-3 and omega-6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCPs) DHA and AA, which are thought to contribute to infant brain, eye, and nervous system development. Nice to know: HiPP UK Stage 1 is made in Germany on the world’s first carbon-neutral farm, with organic milk from grass-fed cows. Designed to be as close to breastmilk as possible, HiPP UK uses only gentle, natural ingredients that are easy for little ones to digest.
Not sure which formula to choose? Please check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP UK Stage 1?
- Age from birth to 6 months
- Essential non-synthetic vitamins and minerals
- No added sugar & No starch
- The main carbohydrate is lactose
- Prebiotics for better digestion
- NO wheat, soy, or peanut ingredients.
- Gluten-Free & Iron-fortified
- Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and ARA) for brain development
- Free of GMOs
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK (packaging & instructions are in English)
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-UK and HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP UK Stage 1 containing:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should take approximately 6350 ml (210 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.3 grams (0.152 ounces)
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey Product, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Organic Lactose, Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil, Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Stabiliser Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Cupric Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin B12, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP UK Stage 1 - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy66 kcal
- Fat3.6 g
- Saturates1.5 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Polyunsaturates0.5 g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6)0.40 g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3)0.06 g
- DHA13.2 mg
- ARA13.2 mg
- Total Carbs7.0 g
- Sugars7.0 g
- Lactose6.9 g
- Inositol4.2 mg
- Fibre0.3 g
- Galacto-Oligosaccharides0.3 g
- Protein1.25 g
- L-Carnitine1.8 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Potassium66 mg
- Calcium51 mg
- Iron0.5 mg
- Phosphorus30 mg
- Magnesium4.5 mg
- Chloride45 mg
- Zinc0.5 mg
- Copper0.053 mg
- Iodine15 mcg
- Manganese0.0050 mg
- Selenium3.8 mcg
- Fluoride0.005 mg
- Vitamin C8.9 mg
- Vitamin A54 mcg
- Vitamin D1.5 mcg
- Vitamin E0.70 mg
- Thiamin (vitamin B1)0.036 mg
- Riboflavin (vitamin B2)0.14 mg
- Vitamin B60.023 mg
- Vitamin B120.10 mcg
- Folic Acid10 mcg
- Pantothenic acid0.34 mg
- Vitamin K5.1 mcg
- Biotin1.5 mcg
- Niacin0.34 mg
- Choline25 mg
Reviews for HiPP UK Organic Formula - Stage 1
- Sarah R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat formula for my baby
We switched our 17-week-old to Hipp from Holle, and she's doing great on it. She doesn't seem to have any tummy issues, and she's been maintaining a healthy weight! This formula doesn't have a weird smell, and it mixes very easily.
- Tatiana W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agobest formula
So far, the best formula I've found. Worth the money and tastes way better than other formulas
- Barbara L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoGreat service
My baby girl loves this formula! We were giving her Enfamil, and our chiropractor recommended Hipp. My daughter is three months old and very healthy! People think she's breastfed because she's so healthy. I'm so grateful I found this company! Sarah, in customer service, has gone above and beyond to help me find the right fit for my baby! I'm very satisfied!
- Sarah H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agoAmazing formula!!
We were in need of a new formula due to availability concerns. We switched to HiPP Uk and have been super happy! Organic Formula Shop answered all my questions, and the shipping was quick and easy. We will be ordering again from them!
- Fatimeh F.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 year agono gass
This formula has been great for my baby with a sensitive tummy. He hardly spots up at all and has no gas pains as he did with other formulas we tried.