Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Holle Organic Stage 4 Cow’s Milk Formula is designed for babies, aged 12-24 months, who are transitioning to toddlerhood and provides all the nutrients they need to thrive. The Holle stage 4 baby formula is suitable for drinking as part of a mixed diet or for preparing porridge. Like the Holle Cow Stage 1, Stage 2, and Stage 3 formulas this formula supports your little one’s immune system and is without any chemicals, preservatives, soy, sugar, corn syrup, or GMOs. Instead, Holle Stage 4 is packed with nutrients like vitamins A, D, and E, minerals, and essential fatty acids like ARA and DHA. This Holle Toddler Cow’s Formula contains vegetable oils to make their formula easy to digest. The added vegetable oils also add essential fatty acids that support growth. Additionally, the combined organic vegetable oil improves the overall taste and creamy texture.
Holle is one of the world's most well-respected organic baby formula brands, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Their cow milk formula is made from Demeter, grass-fed cow's milk. All products are formulated under strict EU regulations for Organic foods and checked thoroughly before distribution.
Need help deciding which formula to choose? Please check our handy baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why Holle Bio Stage 4?
- Ideal for babies 12 to 24 months
- Premium quality organic baby food
- Organically grown ingredients
- Milk from cows raised on biodynamic (Demeter Certified) farms
- No genetically modified ingredients & no artificial chemicals or preservatives
- Certified to EU standards
- Manufactured for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Holle Cow stage 4 here
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Holle in Switzerland so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Holle formulas, each of which contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should yield approximately 4430 ml (150 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.7 grams (0.166 ounces)
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa & American Express), Apple Pay, PayPal, and Sezzle
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Skimmed Milk, Whey Product (partially demineralized whey powder), Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Starch, Maltodextrin, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E, Niacin, Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Cooper Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin D, Biotin.
Allergens: Contains milk, milk products
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Only use the scoop provided in the can.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use the formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water||Scoops||Ready-Made Formula||Meals Per Day|
|12+ Months||150ml (5 oz)||5||170ml (5.7 oz)||1-2|
|180ml (6 oz)||6||200ml (6.8 oz)|
|210ml (7.1 oz)||7||230ml (7.8 oz)|
Holle may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy282/67 kJ/Kcal
- Total Fat2.9 g
- Saturated fatty acids1 g
- Monosaturated fatty acids1.3 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids0.6 g
- Total Carbs8.4 g
- Sugar6 g
- Starch1.7 g
- Fiber0 g
- Protein1.9 g
- Vitamin A71 mcg
- Vitamin D1.3 mcg
- Vitamin E1.8 mg
- Vitamin K9.8 mcg
- Vitamin C12 mg
- Thiamine0.1 mg
- Riboflavin0.2 mg
- Niacin0.6 mg
- Vitamin B60.06 mg
- Folic Acid26 mcg
- Vitamin B120.2 mcg
- Biotin2.7 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.7 mg
- Sodium0.03 g
- Potassium95 mg
- Chloride50 mg
- Calcium85 mg
- Phosphorous52 mg
- Magnesium8 mg
- Iron1 mg
- Zinc0.7 mg
- Copper0.05 mg
- Manganese0.017 mg
- Flouride0.005 mg
- Selenium2 mcg
- Iodine19 mcg