Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Dear parents, unfortunately, HiPP German HA Stage 2 has gone out of stock across Europe. Due to the increased demand for EU formula last summer, the HiPP HA stage 2 production is running behind. The feedback we received from HiPP is that they are working really hard to catch up and that the distribution of HA2 will continue again by the end of 2022. Our team is monitoring the progress closely, and as soon as HA2 will be available again, we'll be the first reseller to have it back in stock!
The most similar formula and, therefore, the best alternative until then is the HiPP HA stage 1.
Good to know: Our HiPP Pre & HiPP HA1 remain in good stock. So, please, no worries ;)
HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Stage 2 Follow-On Infant Formula is designed for babies who show symptoms of a cow’s milk allergy or might be prone to developing allergies. It contains the same nutritional goodness as regular HiPP milk formula without the risk of allergic reactions. This unique formula is suitable for babies aged six months and older and can be used on its own as a breast milk substitute or a replacement for breastfeeding. If your baby has been thriving on HiPP HA Stage 1, it makes perfect sense to transition to HiPP HA2, so your little one can benefit from the increased nutritional content of a formula that has been tailor-made for older babies. This specialized formula contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. Like breast milk, HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 2 features lactose as the primary source of carbohydrates and a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Tip: To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP HA Stage 2?
- For babies from six months onwards
- Suitable for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- Contains Prebiotics (Oligosaccharides) & Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA)
- Uses only natural lactic acid
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for babies prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free & Easy to digest
- Manufactured in Germany for the German market.
- Certified to EU standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP HA 2 Formula, which contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.7 grams (0.166 ounces)
- HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 2 is a specialty formula, not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy
- HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA 1&2) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA stage 2 here
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly. Thank you
lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil *, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey protein, starch, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, potassium chloride, emulsifier: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, l-tyrosine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, vitamin c, magnesium carbonate, potassium citrate, l-tryptophan, calcium citrate, magnesium sulfate, iron sulfate, zinc sulfate, niacin, pantothenic acid, natural lactic acid cultures (limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 1) , vitamin E, calcium carbonate, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, potassium iodate, metafolin® (calcium l-methylfolate), vitamin K, biotin, sodium selenate, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
# of Scoops
Bottles per Day
6 months +
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP HA stage 2 Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy70 kcal
- Total Fat3.5 g
- Saturates1.2 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Total Carbs7.7 g
- Sugars5.5 g
- Starch2.0 g
- Fiber0.4 g
- Protein1.7 g
- Salt50 mg
- Sodium20 mg
- Potassium80 mg
- Chloride45 mg
- Calcium70 mg
- Phosphorus39 mg
- Magnesium6 mg
- Iron1.0 mg
- Zinc0.5 mg
- Copper45 mcg
- Iodine15 mcg
- Selenium1.5 mcg
- Manganese11 mcg
- Fluoride5.5 mcg
- Vitamin A70 mcg
- Vitamin D1.2 mcg
- Vitamin E0.7 mg
- Vitamin K5 mcg
- Vitamin C10 mg
- Vitamin B10.06 mg
- Vitamin B20.11 mg
- Niacin0.6 mg
- Vitamin B60.04 mg
- Folic Acid10 mcg
- Vitamin B120.15 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.5 mg
- Biotin1.5 mcg
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)0.65 g
- Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)0.07 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.4 g
Reviews for HiPP HypoAllergenic Formula - Stage 2
- Katherine S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Baby has no tummy issues anymore, I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it!, Delicious flavor & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, Shelf life of my formula was 6+ monthsWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better nowRated 5 stars5 hours agoI highly recommend this formula my baby has no tummy issues anymore.
I highly recommend this formula my baby has no tummy issues anymore.
- Natalia V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars1 month agoExcellent formula
Help my baby with reflex
- Mazaher H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoHypoallergenic
- Melissa P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoGreat
- Julian B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars2 months agoLove it
My baby loved it more