Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
**Hipp’s newest Formula exclusive at Organic Formula Shop**
HiPP Dutch Hydrolyzed (HA) Stage 2 follow-On Formula is designed for newborns aged 6 months and older. This formula is the nearest to breast milk as it contains similar essential nutrients and is specially designed for babies with sensitive tummies.
What’s the difference between the known German Hipp HA2 and the Dutch HA2 version? Both formulas are very similar, but the main difference is that the Dutch Version doesn’t contain starch, while the German version does. Lastly, the German version comes in a 600 gr box and the Dutch version in a handy stackable 800 gr container.
HiPP HA Dutch Combiotic Stage 2 formula contains whey protein hydrolysate and no casein. This means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces which can help babies who are sensitive to cow’s milk or prone to allergic reactions. HiPP Hydrolyzed Dutch Stage 2 contains both prebiotics and probiotics, in order to strengthen your baby’s gut microbiome and immune system. The prebiotics are galactooligosaccharides derived from lactose and the probiotics are organic lactic acid bacteria cultures similar to those found in breast milk. Additionally, this specialty formula also contains iron for cognitive development, vitamins A, C, and D for a healthy immune system, and prebiotic dietary fibers (GOS) for healthy intestinal flora. The added Long-chain polyunsatured Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids are important for developing the brain- and neural cells.
f your baby has been thriving on Hipp Hydrolyzed Stage 1, it makes perfect sense to transition to HiPP Dutch Hydrolyzed Stage 2 around the age of six months, so that your little one can benefit from the increased nutritional content of a formula that has been tailor-made for older babies.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP HA Dutch Stage 2?
- For babies from 6 months onwards
- Suitable for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- No starch for easy digestion
- Contains Prebiotics & Probiotics, Omega-3, and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA)
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for babies prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free
- Comes in a handy 800-gram stackable containers
- Manufactured By Hipp-Germany for the Dutch market.
- Certified to EU standards
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA Dutch stage 2 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged cans of HiPP HA Dutch formula containing:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 6350 ml (215 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.5 grams
- HiPP Hydrolyzed Stage 2 is a specialty formula, not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not suit all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- HiPP Hydrolyzed (HA 1, 2, and Pre) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa & American Express), Apple Pay, PayPal & Sezzle.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the tin container, the plastic lid, and the measuring spoon properly.
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey proteins, lactose galacto-oligosaccharides, calcium orthophosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifying agent: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, potassium chloride, emulsifying agent: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, fish oil, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, magnesium carbonate, organiclifestart.com, sodium selenite, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, L-histidine, iron sulfate, potassium iodate, niacin, L-tryptophan acid, zinc sulfate, L-histidine, iron sulfate, potassium iodate, niacin, pantothenic acid, the natural culture of lactic acid (Limosilactobacillus fermentum Hereditum®) 1, vitamin E, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, calcium-L-methylfolate3, biotin, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (The USA etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
# of Scoops
Bottles per Day
6 months +
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturates 1.5 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Total Carbs 7.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Lactose 7.1 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.40 g
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA / Omega 3) 0.06 g
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 13.6 mg
- Protein 1.3 g
- Sodium 21 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Chloride 52 mg
- Calcium 77 mg
- Phosphorus 44 mg
- Magnesium 6.3 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 54 mcg
- Manganese 7 mcg
- Fluoride 1 mcg
- Selenium 3.9 mcg
- Iodine 15 mcg
- Vitamin A 56 mcg
- Vitamin D 1.6 mcg
- Vitamin E 0.77 mg
- Vitamin K 3.9 mcg
- Vitamin C 9 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.051 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.14 mg
- Niacin 0.53 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg
- Folic Acid 11.3 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.11 mcg
- Biotin 1.6 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.35 mg