Fast & free shipping, 2-6 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP Dutch Hydrolyzed (HA) Stage 2 Follow-On Formula is designed for newborns aged 6 months and older. This formula is the nearest to breast milk as it contains similar essential nutrients and is specially designed for babies with sensitive tummies. HiPP Dutch HA2 is a safe and comforting option for babies with cow's milk protein allergies, lactose intolerance, or sensitive tummies. It contains hydrolyzed milk whey proteins that are easy to digest and reduce the likelihood of allergic reactions. To promote a healthy digestive system, HiPP HA2 Dutch contains prebiotics and probiotics, supporting the development of a robust gut microbiome. It also includes galacto-oligosaccharides derived from lactose and organic lactic acid bacteria cultures, mirroring the nurturing environment of breast milk. Vitamins A, C, and D are added for a stronger immune system.
HiPP Dutch HA2 Combiotic is manufactured in Germany and exceeds the EU requirements set by the European Food Safety Authority for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the United States. This ensures it is 100% free from steroids, pesticides, soy, refined sugar, growth hormones, and non-medically necessary antibiotics. If your baby has been thriving on Hipp Hydrolyzed Stage 1, it makes perfect sense to transition to HiPP Dutch Hydrolyzed Stage 2 so your little one can benefit from the increased nutritional content of a formula tailor-made for older babies. Your little one deserves nothing but the best, and HiPP is here to provide just that! 🌟
If this formula is not 100% what you're looking for, please consider one of our other unique Specialty Formulas for Sensitive Tummies or check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Good to know: This formula is very similar to our popular German version of HIPP HA2, with the added benefit of slightly higher protein amounts for the Dutch version (1.8g per 100ml) compared to the German version (1.3g per 100ml) to support baby's growth and development. Furthermore, the German version comes in a 600-gr box, and the Dutch version comes in a stackable and easy-to-close 800-gr tin container.
Why HiPP HA Dutch Stage 2?
- Suitable for babies from 6 months onwards
- Designed for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- Contains Prebiotics & Probiotics, Omega-3, and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA)
- No starch for easy digestion
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for babies prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free and no GMOs
- Comes in a handy 800-gram stackable containers
- Manufactured By Hipp-Germany for the Dutch market
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA Dutch stage 2 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged cans of HiPP HA Dutch formula containing:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 6350 ml (215 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.5 grams
- HiPP Hydrolyzed Stage 2 is a specialty formula, not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not suit all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- HiPP Hydrolyzed (HA 1, 2, and Pre) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
👶 Your Baby's Well-being is Our Priority 👶
Before making any feeding decisions, we recommend consulting your pediatrician to ensure the best choice for your baby's unique needs.
🚚 Timely Ordering Matters 🚚
Always order your formula on time, as shipping and delivery times may vary due to uncontrollable factors such as weather and holidays.
💳 Flexible and Safe Payment Methods 💳
For your convenience, we offer various secure payment methods, including major credit cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Buy Now Pay Later with Sezzle.
🌱 Sustainably Caring for Our Planet 🌱
Join us in our commitment to environmental responsibility. Please recycle the tin container, the plastic lid, and the measuring spoon correctly. Let's take care of our world for the generations to come!
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), hydrolyzed whey proteins, lactose galacto-oligosaccharides, calcium orthophosphate, potassium chloride, emulsifying agent: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides, potassium chloride, emulsifying agent: citric acid esters of mono- and diglycerides of fatty acids, fish oil, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, L-phenylalanine, L-tyrosine, magnesium carbonate, organiclifestart.com, sodium selenite, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, L-histidine, iron sulfate, potassium iodate, niacin, L-tryptophan acid, zinc sulfate, L-histidine, iron sulfate, potassium iodate, niacin, pantothenic acid, the natural culture of lactic acid (Limosilactobacillus fermentum Hereditum®) 1, vitamin E, copper sulfate, vitamin B2, vitamin B1, vitamin A, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, calcium-L-methylfolate3, biotin, vitamin K, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU.
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C), and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave, as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formulas should be used within 21 days. Never use a formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standards: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
# of Scoops
Bottles per Day
6 months +
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturates 1.5 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Total Carbs 7.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Lactose 7.1 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.40 g
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA / Omega 3) 0.06 g
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 13.6 mg
- Protein 1.3 g
- Sodium 21 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Chloride 52 mg
- Calcium 77 mg
- Phosphorus 44 mg
- Magnesium 6.3 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 54 mcg
- Manganese 7 mcg
- Fluoride 1 mcg
- Selenium 3.9 mcg
- Iodine 15 mcg
- Vitamin A 56 mcg
- Vitamin D 1.6 mcg
- Vitamin E 0.77 mg
- Vitamin K 3.9 mcg
- Vitamin C 9 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.051 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.14 mg
- Niacin 0.53 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg
- Folic Acid 11.3 mcg
- Vitamin B12 0.11 mcg
- Biotin 1.6 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.35 mg
Reviews for HiPP Hydrolyzed Dutch Formula - Stage 2
- Yajie W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast ShippingRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoReduced refluxed
It reduced our baby’s refluxes and the taste is not badOFOrganic Formula Shop3 months ago
Hi Yajie, We're delighted to hear that Hipp HA2 Dutch has helped reduce your baby's reflux. We understand the importance of finding a formula that not only addresses reflux but also tastes good. Thank you for choosing our formula, and we're here to support you and your little one every step of the way! 🌟👶🍼
- Arlene V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Delicious flavor & mixes well, Great to supplement, Definitely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again! , Shelf life of my formula was 6+ monthsWhat's your product feedback? My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivity, Superb for my baby's gassiness, I highly recommend this formula!Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayGreat for tummy sensitivities
We switched to Stage 2 HA from the regular Stage 2 formula due to sensitivities - after a couple weeks we noticed less spit up and gas issues. Little one didn’t seem to notice any differences when we made the switchOFOrganic Formula Shop28 minutes ago
We're delighted to know that HiPP Hydrolyzed Dutch Formula Stage 2 has been working well for your little one, especially with sensitivities. Your positive feedback brightens our day! We hope to serve you again soon! 😊🌟
- Diana N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast ShippingWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better nowRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoThe best formual
The only formula that my baby can takeOFOrganic Formula Shop26 minutes ago
We're thrilled that HiPP Hydrolyzed Dutch Formula has been the best choice for your baby! Ensuring your little one's well-being is what matters most. We hope to serve you again soon! 😊🌟
- Cinthya P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use WebsiteWhat's your product feedback? A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoNo more rashes!
My son enjoys his new formula! Less spit ups and no more rashes!OFOrganic Formula Shop11 seconds ago
We're delighted to hear that your son is doing well with HiPP Hydrolyzed Dutch Formula Stage 2. It's always wonderful to see happy babies. We hope to serve you again soon! 🌟😊 #HappyBaby #OrganicFormulaShop
- Fadak D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast ShippingWhat's your product feedback? A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyRated 4 out of 5 stars3 months agoReview
Good alternative for sensitive baby