HiPP Organic Combiotic German Formula – Stage 1 (600g)
Age: 0-6 Months
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
|Age||Bottles Per Day||Ready-made formula(ml)||Amount of water(ml)||# of scoops|
|1 to 2 Weeks||7 – 8||70||60||2|
|3 to 4 Weeks||5 – 7||100||90||3|
|5 to 8 Weeks||5 – 6||130||120||4|
|3 to 4 Months||5||170||150||5|
|5 Months||4 – 5||200||180||6|
Skim Milk, Whey Product, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil ), Starch, Galactooligosaccharides from lactose, Lactose, Fish Oil1, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, M. Alpina Oil, Choline, LTyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, L-Histidine, Stabilizer Lactic Acid, Calcium Orthophosphate, Vitamin C, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum®2), Niacin, Vitamin E, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin B6, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12. Certified organic by EU standards.
|Energy||69 kcal||Chloride||43 mg||Vitamin C||10 mg|
|Total Fat of which||3.5 g||Calcium||55 mg||Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.06 mg|
|Saturates||1.2 g||Phosphorus||35 mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.13 mg|
|Monounsaturates||1.6 g||Magnesium||5.5 mg||Niacin||0.40 mg|
|Polyunsaturates||0.7g||Iron||0.7 mg||Vitamin B6||0.04 mg|
|Total Carbohydrate of which||7.8 g||Copper||0,040 mg||Folic Acid||10 µg|
|Sugars*||6.5 g||Iodine||10 µg||Vitamin B12||0.15 µg|
|Starch||1.2 g||Selenium||1.5 µg||Pantothenic Acid||0.50 mg|
|Dietary Fiber||0.3 g||Manganese||0,0075 mg||Biotin||1.7 µg|
|Protein||1.5 g||Fluoride||<0,005 mg||Carnitine||1.9 mg|
|Salts||0.05 g||Vitamin A||70 µg||Choline||12 mg|
|Sodium||0.02 g||Vitamin D||1.2 µg||Additional Nutritional Values|
|Potassium||83 mg||Vitamin E||0.7 mg||LCP (Omega 3 & 6)||16 mg|
|Vitamin K||5.0 µg||Galacto-ligosaccharides||0.3 g|
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients