Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
For parents who want their baby to have a nutritious and tasty organic formula, HiPP Combiotic Stage PRE Infant Milk Formula is a perfect choice from birth up until six months of age. Like all our other Organic Cow's Milk Formulas, this formula is excellent as a complete food source or supplement to breast milk.
Many parents love this formula because it's free of soy, sugar, and corn syrup. Furthermore, you won't find peanuts, gluten, GMOs, or other synthetic flavors in this clean organic formula. HiPP uses probiotic lactic acid cultures cultivated from real breast milk to make a natural formulation that aids your baby’s digestion. Manufactured and packaged in Germany, it comes fully loaded with vitamins A, B, C, and D. In addition to its long list of essential nutrients, it is also an iron-enriched formula. Natural omega-3 & 6, DHA, and ARA are found in this organic formula, supporting healthy eye and brain development during the most critical months after birth. HiPP German Stage PRE is carefully made with lactose and is free of starch and maltodextrin, which makes it gentle on tiny tummies and may help reduce issues like colic, constipation, bloating, and gas. As your little one matures, this formula can also be found in Hipp German Stage 2 and Hipp German Stage 3. Only Premium-Quality and clean EU-approved organic ingredients are used in HiPP Formulas to provide your baby with all the essential nutrients they need as they grow!
Need help deciding which formula to choose? Please look at our handy baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP German Stage PRE here.
Why HiPP German Stage Pre?
• For babies from 0 to 6 months
• No added sugar, No starch, No gluten, and no GMOs
• Prebiotics and probiotics
• Omega 3 & 6
• Essential vitamins and nutrients
• Clean formula similar to breast milk
• Manufactured in Germany for the German Market
• HiPP exceeds the E.U. Certified Organic standards.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you'll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP German Stage Pre containing:
• 600 grams (21.1 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3844 ml (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
• HiPP Stage PRE German Formula Scoop Size contains 4.3 grams of dry formula powder (0.152 ounces)
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey Products, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Lactose*, Galactooligosaccharides From Lactose, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, M. Alpina Oil, Choline, Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Orthophosphates, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Histidine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Stabilizer Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus fermentum Hereditum®), Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Metafolin (Calcium L-Methylfolate), Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
*Allergens = Contains milk, milk products, fish products.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the United States etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|1-2 weeks||60 (2 oz)||2||70 (2.4 oz)||Consult Your Pediatrician|
|3-4 weeks||90 (3 oz)||3||100 (3.4 oz)||5-7|
|5-6 weeks||120 (4 oz)||4||135 (4.6 oz)||5-6|
|7-8 weeks||150 (5.1 oz)||5||170 (5.7 oz)||5|
|3-4 months||180 (6.1 oz)||6||200 (6.8 oz)||5|
|5 months +||210 (7.1 oz)||7||235 (8 oz)||5|
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP German Stage Pre - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Carbs 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Chloride 41 mg
- Calcium 50 mg
- Phosphorus 28 mg
- Magnesium 5.1 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 40 mcg
- Iodine 10 mcg
- Selenium 2.1 mcg
- Manganese 17 mcg
- Fluoride 5.2 mcg
- Vitamin A 70 mcg
- Vitamin D 1.2 mcg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin B 10.06 mg
- Vitamin B 20.08 mg
- Niacin 0.40 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Folic Acid 10.5 mcg
- Vitamin B1 20.15 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.50 mg
- Biotin 1.6 mcg
- Carnitine 1.7 mg
- Choline 4.9 mg
- Inositol 11 mg
- LCPs 20 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharide 0.3 g