HiPP Organic Combiotic German Formula – Stage Pre (600g)
Age: 0-6 Months
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|1-2 weeks||60 (2 oz)||2||70 (2.4 oz)||Consult Your Pediatrician|
|3-4 weeks||90 (3 oz)||3||100 (3.4 oz)||5-7|
|5-6 weeks||120 (4 oz)||4||135 (4.6 oz)||5-6|
|7-8 weeks||150 (5.1 oz)||5||170 (5.7 oz)||5|
|3-4 months||180 (6.1 oz)||6||200 (6.8 oz)||5|
|5 months +||210 (7.1 oz)||7||235 (8 oz)||5|
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey Products, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Lactose*, Galactooligosaccharides From Lactose, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, M. Alpina Oil, Choline, Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Orthophosphates, L-Tryptophan, Magnesium Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, L-Histidine, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Stabilizer Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus fermentum Hereditum®), Vitamin E, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Metafolin (Calcium L-Methylfolate), Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.
*Allergens = Contains milk, milk products, fish products.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the United States etc).
HiPP German Stage Pre - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 66 kcal
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturates 1.2 g
- Monounsaturates 1.5 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.7g
- Total Carbs 6.9 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Fiber 0.3 g
- Protein 1.6 g
- Salt 50 mg
- Sodium 20 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Chloride 41 mg
- Calcium 50 mg
- Phosphorus 28 mg
- Magnesium 5.1 mg
- Iron 0.5 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 40 mcg
- Iodine 10 mcg
- Selenium 2.1 mcg
- Manganese 17 mcg
- Fluoride 5.2 mcg
- Vitamin A 70 mcg
- Vitamin D 1.2 mcg
- Vitamin E 0.7 mg
- Vitamin K 5.1 mcg
- Vitamin C 10 mg
- Vitamin B 10.06 mg
- Vitamin B 20.08 mg
- Niacin 0.40 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.04 mg
- Folic Acid 10.5 mcg
- Vitamin B1 20.15 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.50 mg
- Biotin 1.6 mcg
- Carnitine 1.7 mg
- Choline 4.9 mg
- Inositol 11 mg
- LCPs 20 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharide 0.3 g