HiPP Organic Combiotic Dutch Formula –Stage 4 (800g)
Age: 24+ Months
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
Amount of water
(ml / fl oz)
Number of measuring spoons*
From the 24th month
Skimmed milk, lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), galacto-oligosaccharides of lactose, potassium citrate, calcium salts of orthophosphoric acid, calcium salts of citric acid, magnesium sulphate, vitamin C, iron sulphate, lactic acid stabilizer, natural lactic acid bacteria (Lactobacitum ferment) vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, Metafolin (Calcium L-Methylfolate), biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
Please Note: This formula contains allergens: Milk, Lactose, Fish Oil
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~ 3.38 OZ / 3 OZ prepared)
Energy:212 kJ / 51 kcal
- Fat: 2.8 g
- Saturated fatty acid: 1.4 g
- Monounsaturated fatty acid: 1.2 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids: 0.4 g
- Linoleic acid (omega 6): 0.31g
- Alpha-linoleic acid (omega 3): 0.04g
- Carbohydrate: 5.1 g
- Sugar: 5.1 g
- Lactose: 4.9 g
- Fibres: 0.7 g
- Galactooligosaccharides: 0.7 g
- Protein: 0.96 g
- Sodium: 0.05 g
- Potassium: 155 mg
- Calcium: 120 mg
- Phosphorus: 71 mg
- Magnesium: 12 mg
- Iron: 1.2 mg
- Zinc: 0.41 mg
- Iodine: 14 µg
- Vitamin A: 36 µg
- Vitamin D: 2.9 µg
- Vitamin C: 7.7 mg
- Vitamin B2: 0.18 mg
- Folic acid: 11.3 µg
- Vitamin B12: 0.38 µg
- Biotin: 3.6 µg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients