Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP UK Stage 3 contains all the nutrients your growing baby needs in quantities designed to build strong bones and support children’s cognitive development. This nutritionally complete formula can be used alongside breastfeeding while weaning your baby towards solid foods or as a complete meal substitute for breast milk. Compared to cow's milk, HiPP UK Stage 3 has increased levels of iron, calcium, Vitamins A, C, and D, as well as other micronutrients your baby needs to grow and thrive. Along with a base of skimmed milk, lactose, and a blend of vegetable oils, HiPP UK Stage 3 also contains omega-3 (ALA from vegetable oil) and omega-6 long-chain polyunsaturated fatty acids, which contribute to a healthy brain, eye, and nervous system development. HiPP UK Stage 3 is free from soy, gluten, starch, maltodextrin, sucrose, corn syrup, GMO ingredients, synthetic nutrients, and preservatives. HiPP UK Stage 3 Combiotic Growing Up Milk can be used after HiPP UK Stage 2 and Stage 1 or after any other formula your baby may have been on previously. Nice to know: HiPP UK Stage 1 is made in Germany on the world’s first carbon-neutral farm, with organic milk from grass-fed cows. On top of that this unique formula is OF&G certified which is only given to Britain’s top organic food businesses.
Not sure which formula to choose? Please check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP UK Stage 3?
- Appropriate from 1 year old onwards
- Skim milk & Prebiotics
- Lactose as a natural carbohydrate
- Essential vitamins and nutrients, including Vitamins A, C, and D, support the immune system.
- Iron for cognitive development.
- No soy & No synthetic preservatives or nutrients
- CF&G Organic Certified
- Manufactured in Germany and packaged in the UK (packaging & instructions are in English)
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-UK and HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP UK Stage 3 containing:
- 600 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should take approximately (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 3.6 grams (0.127 ounces).
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Skim Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Fiber (Galacto-Oligosaccharides From Lactose), Potassium Citrate, Calcium salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Calcium Salts of Citric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, Vitamin C, Ferrous Sulfate, Stabiliser Lactic Acid, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Potassium Iodate, Biotin, Vitamin D.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP UK Stage 3 - Nutritional Facts (Per 100ml or 3.38 oz/3 oz prepared)
- Energy 51kcal
- Fat 2.5g
- Saturates 0.8g
- Polyunsaturates 0.6g
- Carbohydrate 5.0g
- Sugars 5.0g
- Fibre 0.6g
- Protein 1.9g
- Salt 0.05g
- Sodium 0.02g
- Potassium 155mg
- Calcium 130mg
- Phosphorus 77mg
- Magnesium 12mg
- Iron 1.0mg
- Iodine 25mcg
- Vitamin A 36mcg
- Vitamin D 1.7mcg
- Vitamin E 0.60mg
- Vitamin C 6.7mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.18mg
- Vitamin B1 20.40mcg
- Biotin 3.6mcg
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.5g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.05g
- Lactose 4.8g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.6g
Reviews for HiPP UK Organic Formula - Stage 3
- Juliet A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Premium ingredients, Baby loves it, Defintiely better than US brands, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Yes, will order again! , Easy to use Website , Clear English prep instructions, I definitely recommend this company!, Fast ShippingRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat toddler formula
I absolutely love the HIPP formula for my foster child. We started him on it early last spring because his reflux was so bad the pediatrician put him on prescription reflux medication which is terrible developmentally for babies. The HIPP formula reacted so well we were able to stop the medication and have been going strong since. It makes me feel good knowing he will still get the proper nutrients while he is navigating eating. Highly Recommend!!OFOrganic Formula Shop6 minutes ago
Hi Juliet, We're delighted to hear that the HIPP UK Stage 3 formula has been a great choice for you, especially in addressing his reflux issues. It's wonderful that the formula has worked so well that you were able to discontinue the reflux medication. Thank you for your recommendation, and we're glad to support your little one's nutritional needs.
- Irina M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 years agoGood product
HiPP UK Stage 3 Bio Combiotic Cow Milk Formula
- Carrie V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoquality product
We have used this formula with both children and believe it has directly contributed to their overall health, reliable nutrition, and their warm disposition because of the quality of the product.
- Marissa B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoLove it
My 12-month-old loves it!
- Lennox G.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 years agoIt's very healthy and good for the baby
We’re very happy with HiPP UK 3. It’s much better than the regular formulas we tried. Our son loves it!