HiPP Comfort –All stages (600g)
Age: from birth onward
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INFORMATION
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6 months +||210||7||235||4|
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic maltodextrin, locust bean gum (flour), organic lactose, calcium carbonate, long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCP oils derived from fish oil and vegetable oil from M. alpina), calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, l-tyrosine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, lactic acid, magnesium carbonate, natural probiotic lactic acid culture, niacin, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium sulfate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
|Energy||66 kcal||Magnesium||4.5 mg|
|Total Fat||3.6 g||Chloride||51 mg|
|Saturates||1.6 g||Zinc||0.50 mg|
|Monounsaturates||1.4 g||Copper||0.053 mg|
|Polyunsaturates||0.6 g||Iodine||15 mcg|
|Linoleic acid||0.47 g||Manganese||0.0050 mg|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.05 g||Selenium||3.8 mcg|
|DHA||13.2 mg||Fluoride||0.0050 mg|
|ARA||13.2 mg||Molybdenum||2.3 mcg|
|Total Carbs||7.0 g||Chromium||0.70 mcg|
|Sugars||3.0 g||Vitamin C||8.9 mg|
|Lactose||2.7 g||Vitamin A||54 mcg|
|Starch||1.5 g||Vitamin D||1.5 mcg|
|Inositol||4.2 mg||Vitamin E||0.70 mg|
|Fiber||0.3 g||Vitamin B1||0.036 mg|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.3 g||Vitamin B2||0.051 mg|
|Protein||1.25 g||Vitamin B6||0.023 mg|
|L-Carnitine||1.2 mg||Vitamin B12||0.10 mcg|
|Salt||0.05 g||Folic Acid||10 mcg|
|Sodium||20 mg||Pantothenic Acid||0.34 mg|
|Potassium||66 mg||Vitamin K||5.1 mcg|
|Taurine||0.6 mg||Biotin||1.5 mcg|
|Calcium||51 mg||Niacin||0.34 mg|
|Iron||0.60 mg||Choline||25 mg|
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients