HiPP Organic Combiotic (Dutch Version) Stage 2 follow-on formula is a nutritionally complete, whey based, gentle infant formula specially formulated using the finest organic milk. This formula is suitable for 6 months onwards for babies who are not breastfed or to supplement breastfeeding. It only contains lactose as its only carbohydrate and contains natural lactic acid cultures similar to breast milk. It has all the ingredients your baby needs to grow strong and healthy such as iron, Vitamins A, C, and D. Vitamin D is essential for calcium absorption and bone growth. Omega 3 (ALA), which is found in breast milk, helps babies with the brain and eye development. It also contains prebiotic fibers, which are modeled in breast milk derived from lactose and support the healthy intestinal flora. HiPP Organic Combiotik Stage 2 follow-on formula does not contain any gluten or starch, allowing for easier digestion in the early stages of development. HiPP Dutch formula Stage 2 meets and exceeds all of the European Union’s organic certification requirements, which are stricter than organic standards in North America.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart
to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
- To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP Dutch formula Stage 2?
- No added sugar
- Contains Prebiotic fibers and natural lactic acid cultures
- Contains Omega 3 (ALA)
- No starch or gluten and no GMO’s
- Made in Germany for the Dutch Market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP NL Stage 2 here.
- Certified to European standards, which are stricter than in North America
- From 6 to 12 months
We from Organic Formula Shop guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, carefully packaged box of HiPP Organic Formula with every order. Every container has at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each resealable, tin container of HiPP contains:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 6350 ml (215 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the tin container and the plastic lid and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discovery), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Organic skimmed milk, organic lactose, organic vegetable oils [organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil], organic whey (Partially demineralized), Galacto-Oligosaccharides (obtained from lactose), calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, calcium chloride, iron sulfate, zinc oxide, copper sulfate, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium selenate, Vitamin K, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, folic acid, biotin, Vitamin B2, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, L-Tryptophan, Lactic acid, Lactic acid culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT 5716]
How to make a bottle:
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it.
- Do not microwave bottles or formula
Babies from 6 Months onwards need about 500ml – 600 ml (16.9 oz -20.3 oz) of HiPP Organic follow-on milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to other foods. However, this is only a guide and your baby may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~ 3.38 OZ / 3 OZ prepared)
Reviews for Hipp Dutch Organic Formula – Stage 2
28 February 2021
I could not be happier with this product and this company. Fast shipping, great customer service, good prices, and most importantly my 7-month-old son is absolutely thriving on this formula. Thanks so much for making this product available in Canada!
20 January 2021
Duur voor het product maar het stond binnen 3 dagen voor mijn deur en dat was het zeker waard
From the first order on, they were so communicative. I’ve purchased twice now and I couldn’t be more pleased with both the product, speed of arrival and service. Love the Dutchies ;)
The formula cam very quickly and everything was in perfect order.
the best formula out there! great customer service as well
My baby uses this as a supplement to breast milk. It works wonderfully and doesn’t hurt his stomach! The customer service is fantastic. Everything for a smile!
Order was fast and exactly what I wanted. Will order from OFS again!
Really love these products. Fast shipping, too!
Very happy — We recently moved from The Netherlands to the US and were disappointed to see that baby formula in the US is (by far) tot the same quality as in Europe. We’ve ordered the Hipp formula from Organic Formula shop because the colleague of my husband gave us the tip. We have been very satisfied with the service and the quality of the formula itself.
04 November 2020
I am still breastfeeding but needed to start supplementing. I researched every formula out there and came across this one. I had A LOT of guilt with having to start formula but because this one is free of all the junk in US made formulas, I am anxiety free feeding this to my little man and he loves it!
The delivery was fast and my son is taking the formula very well.
Tip: buy the 12 pack! Saves you money and hassle. My son loves it!
This organic formula is absolutely wonderful! You guys are doing a great deed by making these healthier options for our kids available in the USA. Thank you!
15 October 2020
Great formula and good for your baby! I strongly recommend to buy HIPP organic formula because is easy on baby’s stomach and has OMEGA 3 for brain development.
09 October 2020
after struggling for months with other formulas my baby is finally content with his milk
Shipping is fast, and their customer service is wonderful. email them and get a response right away! Will order from organic formula shop again.
We absolutely love our HIPP formula! It came within 3 days and we received the correct product undamaged.
Top service from The Netherlands. Love the quality
Great experience! Had what we needed and got it to us quickly. No unpleasant surprises. Our son loves it!
My best friend and I did a lot of searching online because we were not happy with the US formulas (we both have kids of 6+ months old). We decided to go for Hipp and ordered a 24 pack that we share 50/50. Great solution and best buy for the buck!
Have every confidence giving this product to my daughter. Easily the best formula out there. Love the ingredients, and it’s easy to digest. Would highly recommend.
22 August 2020
Very good formula
Delivery and transactions are very fast and smooth!!! I love this company the best customer service!!!
I exclusively did breast milk through 6 months and could not keep up with supply. I was so pleased to find Hipp and keep it organic. My daughter did great transitioning to this formula. no tummy issues, very minimal spit up and seems to really like the taste. I was so hesitant and upset to switch over from breast milk, but knowing this was a high-quality option made it much easier for mama too!
Thank you for your review