Made with whole organic goat’s milk, Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic Infant Milk Formula is a well-known alternative to cow’s milk formulas. If your infant is having problems with cow-based Formula, we highly recommend giving Holle Goat Stage 1 Organic (Bio) Infant Milk Formula a try, as it most likely will bring comfort to your baby and gives you peace of mind. Although goat’s milk and cow’s milk have many similarities, certain cow’s milk proteins do not appear in goat’s milk or are present in different quantities. This means that some babies who show signs of cow’s milk protein sensitivity may be able to tolerate a goat’s milk-based formula. Holle´s farmers work hard to preserve the natural order and are dedicated to ethical farming practices.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart
to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Please note: If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is not very likely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas
, which contain hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergenic response. Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Why Holle Goat Milk Formula Stage 1?
- Suitable from birth onwards;
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food;
- Organically Grown Ingredients;
- Goats are Kept in Accordance with EU Organic Regulations;
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients;
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives;
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors;
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production;
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart Holle Goat stage 1 here
- Certified to European standards, which are stricter than in North America.
We from Organic Formula Shop guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh, carefully packaged box of Holle Goat Bio Stage 1 Formula with every order. Every box has at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Formula contains:
- 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discovery), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Skimmed milk from biodynamic Demeter certified dairy farms, organic whey powder partly demineralized, organic vegetable oils (palm oil, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), organic maltodextrin, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, sodium chloride, vitamin C, vitamin E, ferrous lactate, zinc sulphate, niacin, Calcium-D-pantothenate, copper sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulphate, potassium iodate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, vitamin D.
How to make a bottle:
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz Prepared)
Reviews for Holle Organic Goat Formula – Stage 1
We have never had any issues with this formula. My son was breastfed up until 3 months. I ended up switching to formula and wanted to make sure he was only getting the best product available. Knowing that goats milk is very similar to mother's breast milk was one of the main reason I wanted to try and find a good quality goats milk formula. I have a holistic nutrition background so, I also know how important it is to have an organic product, especially when animals are involved. This all being said, the Holle Goat milk baby formula Stage 1 had everything I was looking for in a product that would be safe and nutrional for my child. Knowing he was getiing the best formula I could find really helped me be ok with the fact that I wasn't able to breastfeed anymore. If I had to put him on the traditional cow's milk baby formulas I would feel awful about not being able to breastfeed him.
He has been on the formula since 3 months, he is almost 5 months. There has been issues with digestion and only a couple episode of constipation but not sure if it had anything to do with the formula itself. We are already looking forward to switching him to the Stage 2 goats milk in the next month!
We love this formula and this website is very quick on delivery
Our daughter had a hard time adjusting to cows milk formula so we tried this product and its been great! She likes the taste and it seems to be much more agreeable with her tummy! The order was placed on a Friday afternoon and arrived the following Monday!!!
28 December 2020
03 November 2020
Amazing product that has helped so much with my son. I'm so glad I found the perfect formula for her. And the shipping is free and fast!
T. Jones, USA
04 October 2020
Wow! my baby girl is hooked to the goat formula of holle. And it helped my baby from being gassy. Actually I tasted it as well and it’s great stuff.
23 September 2020
04 September 2020
I am so happy to have found this alternative to cow milk! We've tried at least 7 different brands of formula (also Hipp) but Holle goat is our nr. 1. We have ordered at a different webshop before but we were not happy with the service. Everything went smoothly with organic formula shop!
Z. King, USA
Great product. There is no comparison with the US formula regarding to goat milk. Will order again.
Thank you for your review