Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Made with whole organic goat's milk, Holle Goat Dutch Stage 1 Organic Infant Milk Formula for newborns aged up to six months of age. Rich with essential nutrients, vitamins, and minerals that are critical for early infancy development, Holle Goat Dutch Stage 1 is soy-free, gluten-free, GMO-free, sugar-free, corn syrup-free, and contains no synthetic ingredients, no artificial chemicals, no artificial flavorings, and no man-made additives. Goat milk is also abundant with Vitamins A, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, and calcium that support healthy bone growth. Lastly this milk has the A2 protein, which means this formula is perfect for those sensitive little tummies.
Holle Organic Goat milk formula is made from Demeter, grass-fed goat milk. All products are formulated under strict EU regulations for Organic foods and checks before distribution.
As your newborn grows is good to know that this great formula is also available in Holle Goat Dutch Stage 2 and Holle Goat Dutch Stage 3. These handy 800-gram tin and stackable cans give more peace of mind and less stressing about running out of formula when you need it most. If you firstly would like to try this formula in a smaller quantity, please check out our Holle Goat Stage 1 400gram packs.
Please note: If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is not very likely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas containing hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergenic response.
Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why Holle Goat Dutch Stage 1 Organic Infant Formula?
- Appropriate from birth to 6 months
- No Palm Oil, Soy Oil, or Added Sugar
- Free from artificial chemicals, preservatives, and flavors
- The main carbohydrate is lactose sourced from Whole Organic Goat's milk
- Goats are kept in accordance with EU Organic Regulations
- Biodynamic, Demeter, and Organic Certified (one of the most stringent organic certifications in the world)
- Reinforced can for better packaging
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany for the Dutch market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart here.
From Organic Formula Shop, we guarantee that you'll receive fresh and carefully packaged cans of Holle goat Dutch Formula with every order. Every unit has at least six months to go before the expiration date and contains:
- 800 grams (28.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately (210 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- A specially designed measuring spoon.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling! Please dispose the tin and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe! We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover). Also, we accept Apple + Google Pay, PayPal, Sezzle and Crypto Payments.
Organic Whole Goat's Milk Powder*1 38.6%, Organic Maltodextrin*, Organic Lactose*, Organic Vegetable Oils* (Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil), L-Choline, Calcium Hydroxide, Algae Oil (DHA)2, L-cystine, Calcium Carbonate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Inositol, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
Holle Dutch Goat Stage 1 - Feeding Chart
Ready-made Formula (ml)
Meals per Day
Consult your pediatrician
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml )
|Energy||284/68 KJ/Kcal||Fat, of which:||3.6g||- Saturated fatty acids||1.3g|
|- Monosaturated fatty acids||1.7g||- Polyunsaturated fatty acids||0.6g||- Linoleic acid||510mg|
|- A-linoleic acid||54mg||- DHA||13.9mg||Carbohydrates, of which:||7.5g|
|- Sugar||4g||- Lactose||3.8g||Protein||1.4g|
|Vitamin A||54.1mcg (RE)||Vitamin D3||1.5mcg||Vitamin E||1.3mg|
|Vitamin K||5.1mcg||Vitamin C||9.2mg||Vitamin B1||0.052m|
|Vitamin B2||0.077mg||Niacin||0.38mg||Vitamin B6||0.038mg|
|Folic Acid||12.5mcg||Folate||20.9mcg (DFE)||Vitamin B12||0.16mcg|
Reviews for Holle Goat Dutch Formula - Stage 1
East digest for my baby and fast shipping
Awesome product, no carcinogens, no corn syrup and no palm oil. Super fast shipping. Great communication from the seller along the way
My daughter switch from Similac at 5 months to Holle Goats milk formula and he take very well to it. I was so worried about her not liking the formula but she's been on it for a month and so far so good.
This formula helped our sons reflux. Less spit ups and more solid pros. He's gaining weight and sleeping better!