Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Our Holle Goat Dutch Stage 3 is an excellent nutrient-rich and easy-to-digest toddler formula and is ideal for toddlers who are 10+ months of age. This organic formula is specifically designed to deliver increased amounts of essential vitamins and minerals to toddlers compared to Holle Goat Dutch Stage 1 and Holle Goat Dutch Stage 2. It’s a great organic baby formula for sensitive stomach issues because of its clean ingredient list. Made with creamy goat milk, Holle Organic Baby Formula Stage 3 is easier to digest than regular cow milk formula and has less lactose. Vegetable oils are mixed with goat milk to provide essential fatty acids. Besides using the formula for bottle feeding, it can also be used for preparing porridge. This formula contains all essential nutrients that are required by strict European regulations. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Holle is one of the world's most well-respected organic baby formula brands, with a decades-long commitment to using only high-quality, sustainably-sourced ingredients from well-cared-for animals. Their Goat milk formula is made from Demeter, grass-fed goat milk. All products are formulated under strict EU regulations for Organic foods and checked before distribution.
Why Holle Goat Dutch Stage 3?
- Suitable from 10 months onwards
- Gluten-Free and GMO-Free
- No Palm Oil, Soy Oil, or Added Sugar
- Free from artificial chemicals, preservatives, and flavors
- Goats are kept by EU Organic Regulations
- Biodynamic, Demeter, and Organic Certified (one of the most stringent organic certifications in the world)
- Manufactured and packaged in Austria for the Dutch market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Holle Goat stage 3 here
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Holle-Switzerland so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged containers of Holle Dutch Goat Stage 3, which contain:
- 800 grams (28.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately (210 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- A specially designed measuring spoon of 4.4 grams (0.155 ounces)
- If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow's milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is not very likely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our Hypoallergenic Formulas containing hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergenic response.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Whole Goat's Milk Powder 1 38.5%, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Vegetable Oils (Organic Sunflower Oil*, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Lactose*, Organic Starch, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Algae Oil (DHA)2, L-Cystine, Iron Sulfate, Magnesium Chloride, Vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-Tyrosine, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Iron Lactate, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Vitamin B2, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodide, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D3, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Only use the scoop provided in the can.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use the formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles Per Day|
|10 months +||170||5||180||1-2|
Holle may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Holle Dutch Goat Stage 3 Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy275/66 kJ/Kcal
- Total Fat3.3 g
- Saturates1.2 g
- Monosaturated fatty acids1.6 g
- Polyunsaturated fatty acids0.5 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6)475 mg
- A-linoleic acid49 mg
- DHA13.9 mg
- Carbohydrates7.6 g
- Lactose3.2 g
- Starch1 mg
- Protein1.4 g
- Vitamin A63.1 mcg (RE)
- Vitamin D31.6 mcg
- Vitamin E1.7 mg
- Vitamin K5.6 mcg
- Vitamin C12 mg
- Vitamin B10.052 mg
- Vitamin B20.073 mg
- Niacin0.38 mg
- Vitamin B60.04mg
- Folic Acid12.9mcg
- Folate21.5 mcg (DFE)
- Vitamin B120.16 mcg
- Biotin2.2 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid0.38 mg
- Potassium73.8 mg
- Chloride75.4 mg
- Calcium74.8 mg
- Phosphorous41 mg
- Magnesium6.5 m
- Iron1 mg
- Zinc0.46 mg
- Copper0.046 mg
- Manganese 0.0059 mg
- Flouride0.0052 mg
- Selenium 2.5 mcg
- Iodine14.3 mcg
- Sodium19 mg
Reviews for Holle Goat Dutch Formula - Stage 3
- Kelsey R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulas, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoThis stuff will float your goat!
We're very happy with this goat milk formula! Our baby has food sensitivities, and has done very well with this product. Highly recommend.
- Kathryn B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, My baby loves it!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use Website , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 3 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat and clean
Prefer this over any US organic formulas. Only complaint is that there are seed oils in it which are really just not necessary and bad for my babies.
- Alicia J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? My baby loves it!, Perfect alternative to cow's milk formulas, Easy to prepare & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Great Value, Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoEczema game changer
My little one has been battling with eczema since she was around 5 months old when I switched from breastmilk to formula feeding. Pediatrician and allergist denied her being allergic to cow's milk. After seeking help from a naturopath we purchased Holle goat milk. Her skin has improved greatly after using it for the past 2 months but we are still dealing with the general itchiness. I think the change tobthis formula has made a huge difference!! Sticking with it!
- Rachelle C.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? My baby loves it!, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Yes, will order again! , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoBest formula ever
Love how easy the transition was from breast milk to this formula!
- David M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, My baby loves it!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars2 days agoGreat formula
The formula was great. My son really likes the taste of it and digests it well.OFOrganic Formula Shop10 seconds ago
Hi David, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to know that Holle Goat Dutch Stage 3 formula has been a hit with your little one. 🐐🍼 We're proud to offer high-quality products and fast shipping. If you have any more feedback or need assistance, feel free to contact us. Happy parenting! 🌟😊