Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP German Hydrolyzed (HA) Stage 2 Follow-On Infant Formula is designed for babies who show symptoms of a cow’s milk allergy or might be prone to developing allergies. It contains the same nutritional goodness as regular HiPP milk formula without the risk of allergic reactions. This unique formula is suitable for babies aged six months and older and can be used on its own as a breast milk substitute or a replacement for breastfeeding. If your baby has been thriving on HiPP HA Stage 1, it makes perfect sense to transition to HiPP HA2, so your little one can benefit from the increased nutritional content of a formula that has been tailor-made for older babies. This specialized formula contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. Like breast milk, HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 2 features lactose as the primary source of carbohydrates and a blend of organic vegetable oils and essential vitamins and minerals.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Please note: New packaging for 2023 replaces the previous HiPP hypoallergenic design. The formula has the same prep instructions & same Hipp Quality. The formula is now produced with DHA and without starch.
Why HiPP HA Stage 2?
- For babies from six months onwards
- Suitable for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- Contains Prebiotics and Probiotics & Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA)
- Contains DHA
- Uses only natural lactic acid
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for babies prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free & Easy to digest
- Manufactured in Germany for the German market.
- Certified to EU standards
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA stage 2 here
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of HiPP HA 2 Formula, which contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.7 grams (0.166 ounces)
- HiPP Hydrolyzed Stage 2 is a specialty formula, not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use it, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not suit all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- HiPP Hydrolyzed (HA 1, 2, and Pre) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
- Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express), Apple Pay, PayPal & Sezzle.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly. Thank you
Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Organic Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Hydrolyzed Whey Protein, Galactooligosaccharides From Lactose, Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, Emulsifier: Citric Acid Esters Of Mono- And Diglycerides Of Edible Fatty Acids, L-Tyrosine, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Calcium Citrate, Vitamin C, Magnesium Carbonate, Potassium Citrate, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Calcium Carbonate, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Natural Lactic Acid Culture (Lactobacillus Fermentum Hereditum®)¹, Pantothenic Acid, Vitamin A, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin E, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Potassium Iodate, Metafolin (Calcium L-Methylfolate), Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
# of Scoops
Bottles per Day
6 months +
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 68 kcal
- Total Fat 3.7 g
- Saturates 1.5 g
- Monounsaturates 1.7 g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Total Carbs 7.2 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Lactose 7.1 g
- Fiber 0.4 g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.4 g
- Linoleic Acid (Omega 6) 0.40 g
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid (ALA / Omega 3) 0.06 g
- Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) 13.6 mg
- Protein 1.3 g
- Sodium 21 mg
- Potassium 88 mg
- Chloride 52 mg
- Calcium 77 mg
- Phosphorus 44 mg
- Magnesium 6.3 mg
- Iron 1.0 mg
- Zinc 0.5 mg
- Copper 54 mcg
- Iodine 15 mcg
- Selenium 3.9 mcg
- Manganese 7 mcg
- Fluoride 1 mcg
- Vitamin A 56 mcg
- Vitamin D 1.6 mcg
- Vitamin E 0.77 mg
- Vitamin K 3.9 mcg
- Vitamin C 9 mg
- Vitamin B1 0.051 mg
- Vitamin B2 0.14 mg
- Niacin 0.53 mg
- Vitamin B6 0.042 mg
- Folic Acid 11.3 mcg
- Vitamin B1 20.11 mcg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.35 mg
- Biotin 1.6 mcg
Reviews for HiPP Hydrolyzed Formula - Stage 2
- Kamila J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use WebsiteWhat's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood quality
Really good and gentle for the baby. Fast shippingOFOrganic Formula Shop2 months ago
Hi Kamila, Thank you for your kind words about HiPP HA2! 🌟 We're thrilled to hear that it has been gentle for your baby. Your recommendation means a lot to us! 💚 We strive to provide fast shipping and an easy-to-use website for a seamless shopping experience. Thank you for choosing Organic Formula Shop!
- Nancy N.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat formula
Great option for my little one who has a sensitive stomach.OFOrganic Formula Shop12 seconds ago
Hi Nancy, We're delighted to hear that HiPP Hydrolyzed Formula has been a great choice for your little one with a sensitive stomach! 🌟 Thank you for your recommendation and for sharing your positive experience with our shop. We're here whenever you need more formula. Wishing your baby continued happiness and health! 🍼😊
- Jeynibel S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brands, I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Yes, will order again! , Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , My order arrived on timeWhat's your product feedback? Perfect solution for dairy sensitivity, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months ago6 months on.
After my baby thriving on preHA. It was time to switch and so far I have no complaints.OFOrganic Formula Shop2 months ago
Hi Jeynibel, Thank you for your positive feedback! We're so happy to hear that your baby has been thriving on Hipp HA pre and that the transition to our formula has been smooth. We're glad to have provided a perfect solution for your baby's dairy sensitivity and a gentler option for their sensitive tummy. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to serving you again.
- Deborah L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoCouldn't be happier!!
My baby was very sensitive to the formulas manufactured in the US and after research and research found out about this product and gave it a try. My baby's eczema is GONE!! The shipping from this shop came very fast. Highly Recommended!!!OFOrganic Formula Shop2 months ago
Hi Deborah, Thank you for your wonderful feedback! We're thrilled to hear that our formula has made a positive difference for your baby's sensitive needs and helped with their eczema. We're also glad you had a fast shipping experience. Your recommendation means a lot to us. We're here to support you and your baby's well-being!
- Wigberto P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brands, My Little One loves it!, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , My order arrived on time , Shelf life of my formula was 6+ monthsWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better now, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoLife saver
Best formula in the market. My daughter had blood in her stool and after my physician recommendation to switch to a hydrolyze formula this was the best choice.. she no longer had bloody stools, no gas, perfect baby