Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP is known for producing only the best when it comes to organic baby formula, and this great new product is no different. After many months of development, Hipp has finally launched the new benchmark for Organic Goat Formula. HiPP Dutch Stage 2 Organic Goat formula It’s ideal for babies six months and older who have already been thriving on HiPP Goat Dutch Stage 1. However, it’s also perfectly suitable for babies switching from a different formula brand or trying formula for the first time. This organic goat formula is specifically designed to help support your baby's nutritional needs while growing and can be used alongside breastfeeding or as a meal substitute for breast milk. The first-ever Stage 2 Goat Milk formula from HiPP is made up of only A2 beta-casein, leaving out any A1 beta-casein protein wich is known to cause discomfort, most often associated with lactose intolerance. If your baby shows signs or is dealing with lactose intolerance, the HiPP Dutch Goat formula could be the perfect solution. Furthermore, HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 is rich in essential nutrients for your infant's early development. The formula contains important vitamins such as A, C, and D. Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption and bone growth, while Omega 3 & 6 support your little ones' brain and eye development. A formula stacked full of the right vitamins and minerals. For your comfort, it's good to know that when your little one matures, we also offer HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 3. Not sure which formula to choose? Please check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Tip: To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 Formula?
- Great for babies from 6 to 12 months of age
- Essential (non-synthetic) vitamins and minerals
- Prebiotics for a healthy gut flora
- From A2 goat milk: Goat milk is naturally rich in A2 beta-casein
- No Soy or Added Sugar
- No GMOs – according to EU Organic Farming Guidelines
- Contains essential non-synthetic vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E, K, C, B1, B2, and B12
- Rich in Omega-3 (DHA & ALA), which is essential for brain and nerve cell development
- The HiPP-Bio-certificate guarantees excellent quality and exceeds the legal requirements for organic.
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany for the Dutch market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for HiPP Dutch Organic Goat stage 2 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Hipp Dutch Goat Stage 2 contains:
- 400 grams (14 OZ) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon (4.5g).
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured that your payment is always safe whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box, the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose*, calcium carbonate, fish oil1, potassium citrate, vitamin C, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, L-tyrosine , L-tryptophan, L-cystine, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid , sodium selenite, vitamin K, potassium iodide, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6+ months||150||5||170||As Required|
Please note: The manufacturer may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP Goat Dutch Stage 2 - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy286 kj / 68kcal
- Total Fat3.7g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6)0.42g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3)0.06g
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)13.6mg
- Total Carbohydrate7.1g
- Dietary Fiber0.5g
- Vitamin A56µg
- Vitamin D1.6µg
- Vitamin E0.80mg
- Vitamin K3.9µg
- Vitamin C10mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.051mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.14mg
- Vitamin B60.042mg
- folic acid10.0µg
- Vitamin B120.10µg
- Pantothenic Acid0.35mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Dutch Goat Formula - Stage 2
- OlgaVerified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brands, Great to supplement, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , My order arrived on time , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves it, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivity, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 starsYesterdayAbsolutely happy
My baby is so happy with this formula, never had issues with digestion. Thank you!
- Jack W.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brands, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Great to supplement, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: My order arrived on time , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again! , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , Fast ShippingRated 5 stars2 months agoCan't believe how much this works
After trying every type of formula, this is the only one that my son was able to comfortably take that actually helped him gain weight. I was so impressed with how fast it worked to clear his GI and allergy issues. Thank you !
- Cary M.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars4 months agoGoat Milk Was Delivered
They delivered my goatâ€™s milk formula within 8 days after ordered it.
- Rebecca D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 5 stars5 months agoQuick and reliable
My son loves this formula and the company is always fast and reliable!
- Matea S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 3 stars6 months agoGreat Formula-Dented Cans
The formula was great, but all three cans were dented.