Fast & free shipping, 2-6 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP Dutch Goat Toddler Stage 2 is specially designed for babies from six to twelve months of age, providing essential nourishment as they reach new milestones in their development. It can be used whether your little one is transitioning from HiPP Goat Dutch Stage 1, in combination with breastfeeding, or as a meal substitute for breast milk, making it a versatile option for parents.
Like our Stage 1 formula, HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 contains only A2 beta-casein, omitting the A1 beta-casein protein often linked to lactose intolerance and discomfort. This formula is a gentle solution for babies showing signs of lactose intolerance. HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 is rich in essential nutrients for your infant's early development. The formula contains essential vitamins such as A, C, and D. Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption and bone growth, while Omega 3 & 6 support your little ones' brain and eye development.
HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 is manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands and exceeds the EU requirements set by the European Food Safety Authority for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the US. This ensures it is 100% free from steroids, pesticides, growth hormones, GMOs, and non-medically necessary antibiotics.
Good to know: For HiPP, animal welfare is paramount. Hence, their grass-fed goats graze on open fields, ensuring the highest quality milk, resulting in a world-class formula. Your little one deserves nothing but the best, and HiPP is here to provide just that. 🌟
If this formula is not 100% what you're looking for, please consider one of our other special Formulas for Sensitive Tummies or check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 Formula?
- Ideal for babies aged 6 to 12 months.
- Essential (non-synthetic) vitamins and minerals.
- Enriched with prebiotics for a healthy gut flora.
- Composed of A2 goat milk, naturally rich in A2 beta-casein.
- Free from soy, GMOs, and added sugar.
- Contains vital non-synthetic vitamins, including A, D, E, K, C, B1, B2, and B12.
- Abundant in Omega-3 (DHA & ALA), essential for brain and nerve cell development.
- Packaged in an easy-to-dispense, airtight container for your convenience.
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for HiPP Dutch Organic Goat Stage 2 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-the Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Hipp Dutch Goat Stage 2 contains:
- 400 grams (14 OZ) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon 4.5gr (0.158 ounces).
👶 Your Baby's Well-being is Our Priority 👶
Before making any feeding decisions, we recommend you consult your pediatrician to ensure the best choice for your baby's unique needs.
🚚 Timely Ordering Matters 🚚
Always order your formula on time, as shipping and delivery times may vary due to uncontrollable factors such as weather and holidays.
💳 Flexible and Safe Payment Methods 💳
For your convenience, we offer various secure payment methods, including major credit cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Buy Now Pay Later with Sezzle.
🌱 Sustainably Caring for Our Planet 🌱
Join us in our commitment to environmental responsibility. Please recycle the tin container, the plastic lid, and the measuring spoon correctly. Let's take care of our world for the generations to come!
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose*, calcium carbonate, fish oil1, potassium citrate, vitamin C, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, L-tyrosine , L-tryptophan, L-cystine, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid , sodium selenite, vitamin K, potassium iodide, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C), and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave, as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formulas should be used within 21 days. Never use a formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standards: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6+ months||150||5||170||As Required|
Please note: The manufacturer may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 286 kj / 68kcal
- Total Fat 3.7g
- saturates 1.6g
- Monounsaturates 1.6g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.42g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.06g
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.6mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.1g
- Sugars* 7.1g
- Lactose 7.0g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.5g
- Protein 1.4g
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 84mg
- Chloride 63mg
- Calcium 77mg
- Phosphorous 43mg
- Magnesium 6.3mg
- Iron 1mg
- Zinc 0.5mg
- Copper 0.054mg
- Manganese 0.007mg
- Flouride <0.01mg
- Selenium 3.1µg
- Iodine 14µg
- Vitamin A56µg
- Vitamin D1.6µg
- Vitamin E0.80mg
- Vitamin K3.9µg
- Vitamin C10mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.051mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.14mg
- Vitamin B60.042mg
- folic acid10.0µg
- Vitamin B120.10µg
- Pantothenic Acid0.35mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Dutch Goat Formula - Stage 2
- Bryan O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? My Little One loves it!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Baby has no tummy issues anymoreRated 5 out of 5 stars20 hours agoShe likes it!
It was hreatOFOrganic Formula Shop13 seconds ago
Thank you for choosing HiPP Dutch Goat Formula! We're delighted to hear that your little one enjoys it. Your satisfaction is our priority. We appreciate your recommendation and look forward to providing more quality products. We hope to serve you again soon! 🌟🍼 #HappyBaby #OrganicFormulaShop
- David B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummyRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat choice
My baby loves it’s no complaints!!OFOrganic Formula Shop4 months ago
Hi David, We're thrilled to hear that your baby loves our Hipp Organic Goat Stage 3 formula! 🐐🥰 Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us. 🌟 We're dedicated to providing you with top-quality products, and we can't wait to serve you again. 😊🛒
- Malgorzata B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brands, Great to supplementExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Rated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoPerfect for those belly issues with milk based products
Great if you want to supplement with the combination of the breast milk since the can is small.
- Elena S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brands, My Little One loves it!, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , Easy to use WebsiteWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better now, I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivityRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoThis One!
My baby girl loves this formula. As soon as we figured out early on that she did not do well with cow milk-based formula, she has been enjoying HIPP goat based one, and is thriving.
- Aikaterini K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brands, Delicious flavor & mixes wellExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 out of 5 stars8 months agoNow that’s a formula with great milk taste
Before we move into this formula for our baby we were getting the US enfamil enspire and other known us brands - all tasted bad nothing that resembles milk taste but rather fish oil and baby’s poo came runny and green.
This formula tastes so good and I’m so happy that I can order and have it send to USA so fast.