HiPP Dutch Goat Formula –Stage 2 (400g)
Age: 6 - 12 Months
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
|AGE||BOTTLES PER DAY||READY-MADE FORMULA (ML)||AMOUNT OF WATER (ML)||# OF SCOOPS|
|6+ months||2 - 3||170 ml||150ml||5|
|2 - 3||200 ml||180ml||6|
|2 - 3||235ml||210ml||7|
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose*, calcium carbonate, fish oil1, potassium citrate, vitamin C, sodium citrate, ferrous sulphate, L-tyrosine , L-tryptophan, L-cystine, magnesium carbonate, zinc sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), vitamin E, pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin A, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, folic acid , sodium selenite, vitamin K, potassium iodide, vitamin D, D-biotin, vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml )
|Energy||286 kj / 68kcal||Protein||1.4g||vitamines|
|Total Fat||3.7g||Sodium||20mg||Vitamin A||56µg|
|Of which||Potassium||84mg||Vitamin D||1.6µg|
|Linoleic acid (omega-6)||0.42g||Magnesium||6.3mg||Thiamin (Vitamin B1)||0.051mg|
|a-linolenic acid (omega-3)||0.06g||Iron||1mg||Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)||0.14mg|
|DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)||13.6mg||Zinc||0.5mg||Niacin||0.53mg|
|Total Carbohydrate||7.1g||Copper||0.054mg||Vitamin B6||0.042mg|