Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
Hipp recently launched a new benchmark for Organic Goat Formula. HiPP is known for producing only the best when it comes to organic baby formula, and this product is no different. HiPP Dutch Stage 1 infant Organic Goat formula contains high-quality organic ingredients many parents strive to find in their baby formula. It is ideal for use up to 6 months after birth.
This brand-new product is specifically designed to help support your baby's nutritional needs while growing so much during the first six months of their lives. The formula is made up of only A2 beta-casein, leaving out any A1 beta-casein protein known to cause discomfort most often associated with lactose intolerance. If you have previously considered one of our premium organic cow's formulas but your baby does not tolerate traditional formulas well, HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 is a worthwhile addition to your pantry. Furthermore, HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 is rich with essential nutrients needed for your infant's early development. The formula contains important vitamins such as A, C, and D. Vitamin D helps with calcium absorption and bone growth, while Omega 3 & 6 support your little ones' brain and eye development and is stacked full of the right vitamins and minerals.
EU organic certified goat's milk baby formula comes without synthetic pesticides or herbicides; your baby will get the nontoxic nourishment they deserve. HiPP's grass-fed goats graze on lush biodynamic fields making the milk of supreme quality. As your little one ages, we also offer HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 and HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 3. If this formula is not 100% what you're looking for, please consider one of our other special Formulas for Sensitive Tummies or check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1?
- Great for babies from 0 - 6 months
- Essential (non-synthetic) vitamins and minerals
- From A2 goat milk: Goat milk is naturally rich in A2 beta-casein
- No Soy, GMOs, or Added Sugar
- Contains essential non-synthetic vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E, K, C, B1, B2, and B12
- Rich in DHA/Omega-3, which is important for brain and nerve cell development
- The HiPP-Bio-certificate guarantees excellent quality and exceeds the legal requirements for organic.
- Comes in an easy-to-dispense, airtight container
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Hipp Dutch Organic Goat stage 1 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Hipp Dutch Goat Stage 1 contains:
- 400 grams (14 OZ) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon (4.3g).
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and the measuring spoon properly.
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides* from lactose*, fish oil, choline, calcium carbonate, Mortierella alpina oil, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 276 kj / 66kcal
- Total Fat 3.6g
- saturates 1.5g
- Monounsaturates 1.6g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.46g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.06g
- AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6g
- Sugars* 7.8g
- Lactose 6.9g
- Inositol 4.2mg
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g
- Protein 1.3g
- L-Carnitine 1.3g
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 70mg
- Chloride 58mg
- Calcium 67mg
- Phosphorous 38mg
- Magnesium 5.2mg
- Iron 0.5mg
- Zinc 0.5mg
- Copper 0.053mg
- Manganese 0.005mg
- Flouride <0.01mg
- Selenium 3µg
- Iodine 13µg
- Vitamin A 54µg
- Vitamin D 4.5µg
- Vitamin E 0.66mg
- Vitamin K 5.1µg
- Vitamin C 8.9mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.05mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.14mg
- Niacin 0.34mg
- Vitamin B6 0.029mg
- folic acid 10.0µg
- Vitamin B12 0.10µg
- Biotin 1.5µg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34mg
- Choline 25mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Dutch Goat Formula - Stage 1
- Paul A.Verified BuyerI do not recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!Rated 2 out of 5 stars2 hours agoHIPP Goat
Our son was very gassy on regular formulas. So we tried hipp goat, he drank normally and seemed to like it but then seemed to become more constipated on it and we discontinued the goat formula for him.
- Hannah S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Perfect solution for dairy sensitivity, Superb for my baby's gassinessRated 5 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoDaughter is Thriving
Our daughter is thriving on this formula. Cow's milk-based formulas had her so colicky—switching to this made such a huge difference. She is visibly healthy and happy.
- Emily O.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , I definitely recommend this company!What's your product feedback? My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoThe best goat milk
HIPP goat milk was a life saver for ! My son loves it and he can poop now .
- Allison V.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Great to supplement, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoWorth every penny
Prior to purchasing this, I had been giving my son a couple of different US brands of formula and they all made his bowel movements smell absolutely wretched (which isn't surprising considering how bad the formula smells) but switching to this, the product itself looks and smells more like real milk, and his bowel movements are much better (they are still feces after all).
My son is growing, happy, sleeps well, and has regular bowel movements. Can't ask for much more than that.
Is this product more expensive than most US brands? Yes. Is it well worth the extra expense? Yes.
- hunter c.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Great to supplement, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Shelf life of my formula was 6+ monthsWhat's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymoreRated 5 out of 5 stars3 months agoSo far so good!
My little girl is almost 3 months and I have had to supplement since she was born. I researched formulas before giving birth because I knew I wanted to order one from overseas and I wanted to have it on hand in case I needed it. I chose the goat milk because of it being the closest to human milk and I chose HIPP because of price and ingredients, one of the biggest being nothing synthetic. There's not a lot of information out there front and center about ingesting synthetic vitamins and minternals. I'm in the health and wellness field so I was blessed to come across the information. Sometimes I just have to add a scoop or 2 to what I pump Or give her just another scoop or 2 after I feed her off of me or a whole bottle of just formula because she threw up everything she took out of me lol. She's done great on this! I haven't noticed any issues with her stomach and she's happy, healthy and vibrant! Also, I haven't had any shipping issues or supply issues with this company so I will continue to order right from here until she's done! Thank you for supplying us here in the States with better food for our babies!