Fast & free shipping, 2-6 business days
Dedicated customer support
HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 is an organic, European-made baby formula designed to meet the nutrition needs of babies from birth to 6 months. Goat milk formulas offer your little one all the benefits of a lactose-carbohydrate diet without the need for artificial additives that would otherwise enrich your baby's carbohydrate intake.
HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 is composed exclusively of A2 beta-casein, leaving out the A1 beta-casein protein associated with lactose intolerance and discomfort. It's the perfect solution for parents seeking an alternative to traditional European organic cow milk formulas. The use of A2 milk protein results in a slightly lower saturated fat content, making it a wholesome choice for your little one’s tummy. This formula is packed with essential vitamins such as A, C, and D. Vitamin D aids calcium absorption and bone growth, while Omega 3 & 6 promote brain and eye development. It's a holistic approach to your baby's health and well-being.
HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 is manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands and exceeds the EU requirements set by the European Food Safety Authority for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the US. This ensures it is 100% free from steroids, pesticides, growth hormones, and non-medically necessary antibiotics. As your little one ages, we also offer HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2.
Good to know: For HiPP, animal welfare is paramount. Hence, their grass-fed goats graze on open fields, ensuring the highest quality milk, resulting in a world-class formula. Your little one deserves nothing but the best, and HiPP is here to provide just that. 🌟
If this formula is not 100% what you're looking for, please consider one of our other special Formulas for Sensitive Tummies or check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1?
- Suitable for babies from 0 to 6 months.
- Essential (non-synthetic) vitamins and minerals.
- A2 goat milk: Naturally rich in A2 beta-casein.
- Free from soy, GMOs, and added sugar.
- Contains vital non-synthetic vitamins like A, D, E, K, C, B1, B2, and B12.
- Abundant in DHA/Omega-3, crucial for brain and nerve cell development.
- HiPP-Bio-certificate guarantees exceptional quality, surpassing organic requirements.
- Convenient, easy-to-dispense, and airtight packaging.
- Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Hipp Dutch Organic Goat stage 1 here.
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-the Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged boxes of Hipp Dutch Goat Stage 1 contains:
- 400 grams (14 OZ) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon of 4.3gr (0.151 ounces).
👶 Your Baby's Well-being is Our Priority 👶
Before making any feeding decisions, we recommend you consult your pediatrician to ensure the best choice for your baby's unique needs.
🚚 Timely Ordering Matters 🚚
Always order your formula on time, as shipping and delivery times may vary due to uncontrollable factors such as weather and holidays.
💳 Flexible and Safe Payment Methods 💳
For your convenience, we offer various secure payment methods, including major credit cards, Apple Pay, PayPal, and Buy Now Pay Later with Sezzle.
🌱 Sustainably Caring for Our Planet 🌱
Join us in our commitment to environmental responsibility. Please recycle the tin container, the plastic lid, and the measuring spoon correctly. Let's take care of our world for the generations to come!
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides* from lactose*, fish oil, choline, calcium carbonate, Mortierella alpina oil, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU.
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), and add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C), and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave, as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formulas should be used within 21 days. Never use a formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standards: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 276 kj / 66kcal
- Total Fat 3.6g
- saturates 1.5g
- Monounsaturates 1.6g
- Polyunsaturates 0.5g
- Linoleic acid (omega-6) 0.46g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3) 0.06g
- AA (Arachidonic acid) 13.2mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid) 13.2mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6g
- Sugars* 7.8g
- Lactose 6.9g
- Inositol 4.2mg
- Dietary Fiber 0.3g
- Galacto-oligosaccharides 0.3g
- Protein 1.3g
- L-Carnitine 1.3g
- Sodium 20mg
- Potassium 70mg
- Chloride 58mg
- Calcium 67mg
- Phosphorous 38mg
- Magnesium 5.2mg
- Iron 0.5mg
- Zinc 0.5mg
- Copper 0.053mg
- Manganese 0.005mg
- Flouride <0.01mg
- Selenium 3µg
- Iodine 13µg
- Vitamin A 54µg
- Vitamin D 4.5µg
- Vitamin E 0.66mg
- Vitamin K 5.1µg
- Vitamin C 8.9mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1) 0.05mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2) 0.14mg
- Niacin 0.34mg
- Vitamin B6 0.029mg
- folic acid 10.0µg
- Vitamin B12 0.10µg
- Biotin 1.5µg
- Pantothenic Acid 0.34mg
- Choline 25mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Dutch Goat Formula - Stage 1
- John K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Baby sleeps much better now, My Little One loves it, Definitely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better now, I highly recommend this formula!, A gentler option for my baby's sensitive tummy, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, Baby has much better stoolRated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoBest we found
This formula smelled and tasted great to both my wife and I, our son loves it. His flatulence is gone. His excrement is firmer. We are feeding him 4 times a day and he is sleeping from 23:00 to 6:00. We are so happy!OFOrganic Formula Shop11 seconds ago
Thank you for sharing your experience! We're thrilled to hear how much your little one is benefiting from our HiPP Dutch Goat Formula - Stage 1. We're delighted that it's working so well for your baby's tummy and sleep schedule. Your satisfaction means a lot to us. Looking forward to serving you again soon! 🌟😊 #HappyBaby #HappyParents #OrganicFormulaShop
- Bareket D.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymore, My Little One loves itRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest ingredients on the market
This formula is one of the best on the market. Our baby is thriving on it and we are very happy to find organic goat milk which is easier that cow milk for digestion. Works well with the babybreza!OFOrganic Formula Shop1 month ago
We're delighted to hear that your baby is thriving with HiPP Dutch Goat Formula. It's wonderful to provide the best for your little one. Thanks for the positive feedback, and we look forward to serving you again soon! #HappyBaby #OrganicFormulaShop 🌟😊
- Vivi L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Great to supplement, My Little One loves it, Defintiely better than US brands, Baby sleeps much better nowExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again! , Fast ShippingWhat's your product feedback? Baby sleeps much better now, I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Baby has much better stool, Superb for my baby's gassinessRated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoMy baby love the formula
This formula is so good , my baby did not have any colic is very easy to digest.OFOrganic Formula Shop4 months ago
Hi Vivi, We're thrilled to hear that our formula has been beneficial for your baby! 😊🍼 Thank you for recommending our product and for sharing your positive experience with Organic Formula Shop. We're delighted that our easy-to-use website and fast shipping have met your expectations. We look forward to serving you again! 💚
- Marcus L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer Support , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoGreat! But not right for our son
Our son loved this milk! Unfortunately his bowel movements became pretty firm and not as regular. We had switched to this formula to solve this very issue and also he was not eating as much (goat formula solved!). We have since switched to Hipp HA Dutch (no starch) and has worked flawlessly.OFOrganic Formula Shop4 months ago
Hi Marcus, We're thrilled to hear that your son loved our Hipp Organic Goat formula. We understand the concern about his bowel movements, and we're glad that our Hipp HA Dutch formula has worked flawlessly for him. Thank you for choosing Hipp and for sharing your positive experience with us!
- Kelly P.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!What's your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Definitely helps for my baby's constipation, Baby has much better stool, Superb for my baby's gassinessRated 5 out of 5 stars5 months agoLove Hipp Dutch version
My first born was raised on Hipp Dutch cow, which in my opinion was the best formula in the world before the formula was changed, so I was thrilled when they came out with a goat version. It seems like the formula in the cow has been altered and my infant isn’t doing as well concerning his bowel movements.
So far, I love the goat version.OFOrganic Formula Shop5 months ago
Hi Kelly, Thank you for sharing your feedback with us! We understand that every baby is unique and may have different reactions to formulas. We're glad to hear that the Hipp Dutch Goat version is working well for your infant and addressing any concerns with bowel movements. We appreciate your support and are here to assist you on your parenting journey!