Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
*NEW/PREMIERE for the North American market!*
At Organic Formula Shop, we’re super proud to premiere the all-new HiPP infant Goat formula on the North American Market!
This HiPP Dutch Stage 1 Organic Goat formula contains high-quality organic ingredients many parents are striving to find in their baby formula and is ideal for use up to 6 months after birth. HiPP is known for producing only the best when it comes to organic baby formula and with this great new product is't no different. After many months of development Hipp has finally launched the new benchmark for Organic Goat Formula.
This organic goat formula is specifically designed to help support your baby’s nutritious needs while growing so much during the first 6 months of their lives. The formula is made up of only A2 beta-casein, leaving out any A1 beta-casein protein. This protein is known to be the cause of discomfort most often associated with lactose intolerance. If your baby shows signs, or is dealing with lactose intolerance the HiPP Dutch Goat formula could be the perfect solution.
Furthermore HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 is rich with essential nutrients that are needed for your infant's early development. The formula contains important vitamins such as A, C and D. The vitamin D helps with calcium absorption and bone growth, while the Omega 3 & 6 supports your little ones brain and eye development. A formula stacked full with the right vitamins and minerals.
EU organic certified goat's milk baby formula comes without any synthetic pesticides or herbicides your baby will get the nontoxic nourishment they deserve. HiPP’s grass-fed goats graze on lush biodynamic fields making the milk of supreme quality. Organic Formula Shop works directly with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-The Netherlands so we can guarantee fresh baby formula with expiration dates of six months or more. We also offer HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 2 and HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 3.
Why do we love HiPP Dutch Goat Stage 1 Formula?
- Great for babies from 0 - 6 months
- Essential (non-synthetic) vitamins and minerals
- From A2 goat milk: Goat milk is naturally rich in A2 beta-casein
- No Soy or Added Sugar
- No GMOs – according to EU Organic Farming Guidelines
- Contains essential non-synthetic vitamins like Vitamin A, D, E K, C, B1, B2 and B12
- Rich on DHA/Omega-3, which is important for brain and nerve cell development
- The HiPP-Bio-certificate guarantees excellent quality and exceeds the legal requirements for organic.
- Manufactured and packaged in Germany for the Dutch market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart for Hipp Dutch Organic Goat stage 1 here.
- The formula comes in a handy stackable and re-closable tin containing 400g/14oz of formula
We from Organic Formula Shop guarantee that you’ll receive fresh, carefully packaged tins of Hipp Dutch Goat Stage 1 Organic Formula with every order. Every tin has at least six months to go before the expiration date and contains:
- 400 grams (14 OZ) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon (4.3g).
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose the tin and measuring spoon properly. Thank you!
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Goat's milk*, lactose*, vegetable oils* (palm oil*, rapeseed oil*, sunflower oil*), goat's milk powder*, galacto-oligosaccharides* from lactose*, fish oil, choline, calcium carbonate, Mortierella alpina oil, L-tyrosine, sodium citrate, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, copper sulfate, niacin (nicotinamide), pantothenic acid (calcium D-pantothenate), vitamin E, vitamin A, vitamin B, vitamin B6, folic acid, vitamin K, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin D, D-Biotin, Vitamin B12.
* Sourced from organic farming
HiPP Goat - Preparation Instructions
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one
- Each baby formula uses different mixing proportions. Only use the scoop that is included in your formula.
- Only add water and scoops at the ratios intended by the manufacturer.
- Do not prepare feeds in advance. In order to maintain maximum nutritional value, use the feeds immediately and dispose of any leftover feed.
- Once prepared, feed should be used within 2 hours if stored at room temperature. Bottles cooled with a cold ice pack should be used within 4 hours. Refrigerated bottles may be used for up to 24 hours.
- Microwaves heat unevenly! Do not microwave prepared feeds as heat spots may occur.
- Once opened, the formula should be used within 21 days. Any unopened formula should not be used after the expiration date printed by the manufacturer on the box.
Hipp Goat Stage 1 - Feeding Chart
HiPP Goat stage 1 - Nutrition Facts(per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy276 kj / 66kcal
- Total Fat3.6g
- Of which
- Linoleic acid (omega-6)0.46g
- a-linolenic acid (omega-3)0.06g
- AA (Arachidonic acid)13.2mg
- DHA (Docosahexaenoic acid)13.2mg
- Total Carbohydrate7.6g
- Dietary Fiber0.3g
- Vitamin A54µg
- Vitamin D4.5µg
- Vitamin E0.66mg
- Vitamin K5.1µg
- Vitamin C8.9mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.05mg
- Riboflavin (Vitamin B2)0.14mg
- Vitamin B60.029mg
- folic acid10.0µg
- Vitamin B120.10µg
- Pantothenic Acid0.34mg
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients