HiPP Anti reflux –All stages (600g)
Age: from birth onward
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
IMPORTANT FEEDING INFORMATION
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of Scoops||Ready-made
|Bottles per Day|
|6 months +||210||7||235||4|
skimmed milk, whey products, vegetable oils (palm oil*, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), lactose, thickener locust bean gum, fish oil, potassium chloride, choline, mortierella alpina oil, calcium carbonate, calcium chloride, sodium citrate, l-phenylalanine, sodium selenite, l-tyrosine, zinc sulfate, calcium orthophosphate, l-leucine, l-tryptophan, l-histidine, iron sulfate, stabilizer lactic acid, potassium iodate, vitamin c, natural lactic acid cultures (limosilactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) 1, vitamin e, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulfate, vitamin b1, vitamin a, magnesium carbonate, inositol, vitamin b6, metafolin® (calcium l-methylfolate), vitamin k, vitamin d, biotin, vitamin b12.
1) limosilactobacillus fermentum cect5716
* palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent control bodies
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
|Energy||66 kcal||Phosphorus||30 mg|
|Total Fat||3.6 g||Phosphorus||30 mg|
|Saturates||1.5 g||Magnesium||4.5 mg|
|Monounsaturates||1.6 g||Chloride||51 mg|
|Polyunsaturates||0.5 g||Zinc||0.60 mg|
|Linoleic acid||0.40 g||Copper||0.053 mg|
|Linolenic Acid (Omega 3)||0.06 g||Iodine||15 mcg|
|DHA||13.2 mg||Manganese||0.0050 mg|
|ARA||13.2 mg||Selenium||3.8 mcg|
|Total Carbs||6.9 g||Fluoride||0.0050 mg|
|Sugars||6.9 g||Vitamin C||8.9 mg|
|Vitamin A||54 mcg||Vitamin D||1.5 mcg|
|Starch||2.0 g||Vitamin E||0.70 mg|
|Inositol||4.2 mg||Vitamin B1||0.036 mg|
|Fiber||0.4 g||Vitamin B2||0.14 mg|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides||0.4 g||Vitamin B6||0.023 mg|
|Protein||1.25 g||Vitamin B12||0.10 mcg|
|L-Carnitine||1.8 mg||Folic Acid||10 mcg|
|Salt||0.05 g||Pantothenic Acid||0.34 mg|
|Sodium||20 mg||Vitamin K||5.1 mcg|
|Potassium||66 mg||Biotin||1.5 mcg|
|Calcium||51 mg||Niacin||0.34 mg|
|Iron||0.70 mg||Choline||25 mg|
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients