HOW TO MAKE A BOTTLE
Preparation for powdered formulas
- Boil water freshly for each of the baby’s meals and allow to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized.
- Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (please check the Instructions for your specific baby formula).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake.
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the milk’s temperature before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
Inadequate preparation or use of this product may harm your child’s health. Carefully follow the following advice:
• Use a carefully washed and sterilized baby bottle, teat, and ring.
• Use bottled water suitable for infants (stated on the label) or cold tap water (run for a few seconds before collecting). For safety’s sake, we recommend boiling the water.
• Always prepare the bottle just before a meal and give it to your baby immediately. The bottle should be consumed within half an hour.
• Do not heat the milk in the microwave (risk of burns).
• Always discard the remaining milk.