HOW TO MAKE A BOTTLE
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.