Fast & free shipping, 3-5 business days
Dedicated customer support
This no-additive formula is clean, simple, nutritionally balanced, and promotes healthy growth. Organix Stage 3 Organic Toddler Formula is made from 100% organic milk and is suitable for the age of 10+ Months. This organic toddler milk recipe contains all the essential vitamins and minerals your child needs, including vitamins C, D, and omega 3 (DHA/ALA). This formula is suitable for babies who have been exclusively breastfed and those who previously enjoyed Organix Stage 1 and Organix Stage 2.
Good to know: Organix tries to do its bit to preserve the goodness of nature. They have, for example, put their follow-on milk in a jacket that is more than 99% recyclable without giving in on usability. The formula is made in collaboration with small, organic farms, where the cows can enjoy far-reaching pastures and the warm, southern French sun.
Need help deciding which formula to choose? Please check our baby formula comparison chart to help understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why Organix Stage 3 Formula?
- For babies aged 10+ Months
- With Milk Fat
- Without Palm Oil
- With DHA and Omega 3
- 99% Recyclable packaging
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- Chemical & hormone-free agriculture and manufacturing
- Comes in an easy-to-dispense, airtight container
Organic Formula Shop works closely with Organix so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged containers of Organix Stage 3 Formula containing:
700 grams (24.7 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 5550 ml (187.7 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
a specially designed measuring spoon (4.3 grams per scoop).
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. You can rest assured your payment is always safe, whichever way you choose. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle, and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose of the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s), and the measuring spoon properly.
Demineralized whey (MILK)* 20%, maltodextrin* 19%, vegetable oils* (high oleic sunflower*, rapeseed*, sunflower*) 18%, LACTOSE* 12%, MILK protein* 12%, MILK permeate* 11%, cream* ( MILK) 5%, FISH oil (MILK), calcium carbonate, magnesium sulfate, calcium phosphate, emulsifier (sunflower lecithin*), sodium chloride, sodium citrate, L-ascorbic acid, iron pyrophosphate, zinc sulfate, sodium selenite, copper sulfate, DL-alpha-tocopherol acetate, calcium-D-pantothenate, manganese sulfate, cholecalciferol, nicotinamide, potassium chloride, retinyl acetate, potassium iodide, antioxidant (tocopherol-rich extract), D-biotin, phytomenadione, thiamine hydrochloride, cyanocobalamin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, folic acid. *Ingredients of biological origin. It may contain SOY.
Allergens: Fish and fish-based products. Milk and milk-based products. Lactose. It may contain: So and soy-based products.
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (The U.S. etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
Organix may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy 275 kJ (66 kcal)
- Fat 3.3g
- of which saturated 0.7 g
- of which monounsaturated 1.7 g
- of which polyunsaturated 0.6 g
- Carbohydrates 7.9 g
- of which sugars 5.6 g
- Dietary fiber 0 g
- Proteins 1.4g
- Linoleic Acid 417mg
- Alpha-Linolenic Acid 48 mg
- Docosahexaenoic Acid 16. mg
- Lactose 5.4g
- Sodium 26mg
- Potassium/Potassium 79.9 mg
- Chloride 64mg
- Calcium 63.4mg
- Phosphorus 37.6 mg
- Magnesium 6.6mg
- Iron 0.71 mg
- Zinc 0.49 mg
- Copper 52.8 µg
- Iodine 14.5 µg
- Selenium 3.4 µg
- Manganese 15 µg
- Fluoride < 65 µg
- Vitamin A; Calculated By Summation Of The Vitamin A Activities Of Retinol And The Active Carotenoids 54.8 µg
- Vitamin D 1.5 µg
- Vitamin B1 / Thiamine 106 µg
- Vitamin B2 / Riboflavin 158 µg
- Vitamin B3 / Niacin 0.65 mg
- Vitamin B5 / Pantothenic Acid 0.83 mg
- Vitamin B6 / Pyridoxine 66 µg
- Vitamin H / Biotin 2.5 µg
- Folate 15.8 µg
- Vitamin B12 / Cyano-Cobalamin 0.21 µg
- Vitamin C 12mg
- Vitamin K 7 µg
- Vitamin E 1.76mg