Fast & free shipping, get it in 3 - 5 business days
Dedicated customer support
With the HiPP Dutch Stage 1 organic Infant Milk, HiPP has set the benchmark for a new generation of baby formula. HiPP Dutch Stage 1 Combiotic Infant Milk Formula is consistently rated as one of our customers' favorite formulas and is perfect for infants from birth onwards. This formula can be used as a complete breast milk substitute for exclusively formula-fed babies or as a supplement to supplement natural breast milk. This organic infant formula contains iron for cognitive development, Vitamin A, C, and D for a healthy immune system, and prebiotic dietary fibers (GOS) for healthy intestinal flora. Long-chain polyunsatured Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids are important for developing the brain- and neural cells. As your little one matures, this formula can also be found in Hipp Dutch Stage 2 and Hipp Dutch Stage 3. All HiPP formulas are completely free from GMO ingredients and synthetic preservatives and nutrients. HiPP Dutch Stage 1 is manufactured in Germany and packaged in the Netherlands, so it meets or exceeds all of the European Union’s requirements for organic certification, which are much stricter than organic standards in the US.
Not sure which formula to choose? Please check our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Click here for the English nutrition and feeding chart of HiPP NL Stage 1.
Why HiPP Dutch Stage 1?
- For babies from 0 to 6 months
- No added sugar, No starch, No gluten, and no GMOs
- Prebiotics and probiotics
- Omega 3 and Omega 6
- Essential vitamins and nutrients
- Organic lactic acid bacteria cultures (similar to breast milk)
- Made in Germany for the Dutch Market.
- Certified to European standards
Organic Formula Shop works closely with HiPP-Germany and Hipp-Netherlands so that we can guarantee 100% original products and fresh baby formula with expiration dates of at least six months. With every order, you’ll receive carefully packaged containers of HiPP Dutch Stage 1 containing:
- 800 grams (28 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 6350 ml (215 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, PayPal, Sezzle and Payments in Crypto.
We Love Recycling! Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and the measuring spoon properly.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Obtained From Organic Lactose), Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Vitamin E, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12
Please be aware that this product is manufactured according to European Union nutritional standards. Consequently, it may not meet the requirements of customers outside the EU (Canada, the US etc).
Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
- Avoid storing in areas of high heat or humidity.
|Age||Water (ml)||# of
HiPP may change its packaging style at any moment without notice. Always follow the instructions on your packaging, even if they differ from the above instructions.
HiPP Dutch Stage 1 - Nutrition Facts (per 100ml ~3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
- Energy288 kj/69 kcal
- Total Fat3.5 g
- Saturates1.2 g
- Monounsaturates1.6 g
- Total Carbohydrate7.8 g
- Sugars* 6.5 g
- Starch1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber0.3 g
- Protein1.5 g
- Salts0.05 g
- Sodium0.02 g
- Potassium83 mg
- Chloride43 mg
- Calcium55 mg
- Phosphorus35 mg
- Magnesium5.5 mg
- Iron0.7 mg
- Zinc0.5 mg
- Copper0,040 mg
- Iodine10 µg
- Selenium1.5 µg
- Manganese0,0075 mg
- Fluoride0,005 mg
- Vitamin A70 µg
- Vitamin D1.2 µg
- Vitamin E0.7 mg
- Vitamin K5.0 µg
- Vitamin C10 mg
- Thiamin (Vitamin B1)0.06 mg
- Riboflavin(Vitamin B2)0.13 mg
- Niacin0.40 mg
- Vitamin B60.04 mg
- Folic Acid10 µg
- Vitamin B120.15 µg
- Pantothenic Acid0.50 mg
- Biotin1.7 µg
- Carnitine1.9 mg
- Choline12 mg
- Inositol6.9 mg
- Additional Nutritional Values
- LCP (Omega 3 & 6)16 mg
- Galacto-oligosaccharides0.3 g
* Natural sugar content of the lactose / other ingredients
Reviews for HiPP Dutch Organic Formula - Stage 1
- Tamara S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves itExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 stars2 weeks agoBest formula
The best formula for my little one.
- Noemi A.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, My Little One loves it, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Yes, will order again!Rated 5 stars2 months agoGreat formula
My baby has been growing healthy and strong, and she hasn’t experience any colics or problems with this formula… So far its been great! And she loves it!!!
- Ashley L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby has no tummy issues anymoreExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, Yes, will order again!Rated 5 stars2 months agoTried other formulas, this is the best
Im so glad my international friends put me into this. Best formula ever!
- Kristin J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!Experience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on timeRated 5 stars2 months agoHighly recommend!
So much better than US formula. Definitely worth the money?
- Kathy S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productWhat is your product feedback? I highly recommend this formula!, Baby sleeps much better now, My Little One loves it, Great to supplement, Defintiely better than US brandsExperience with Organic Formula Shop: Fast Shipping , Easy to use Website , I definitely recommend this company!, My order arrived on time , Friendly & Knowledgeable Customer SupportRated 5 stars2 months agoThis is the best formula ever!!
I breastfed my baby until I couldn’t produce enough breastmilk to satisfy him, so I decided to substitute my breastmilk with Hipp since I heard such good things about the formula. Right away I could see the difference when I mixed the formula, it didn’t froth up and it didn’t have any bubbles like the U.S. formula did that I was using before. Sometimes I would have both my breastmilk and Hipp stored in bottles in my fridge and I honestly couldn’t tell the difference, the way it swished around in the bottle it was so smooth, it looked just like my breastmilk! I tasted a little of the Hipp formula before giving it to my baby and it tasted like regular sweet milk! Not a chemical-like??, gross taste like U.S. formula! My baby is never constipated or gassy, sleeps well, almost always is in a good mood, no diaper rashes or baby acne, he just always has beautiful skin and I strongly believe that Hipp played a major role in keeping him healthy not only on the inside but the outside as well! The only disappointment I have is that I wish I knew about this formula when my older two children were babies!!