Sale - Short Expiration - HiPP HA stage 1
1-4 days Express shipping on all orders
Free shipping on orders above $50
24/7 dedicated customer support
Sale - Short Expiration - HiPP HA stage 1
For babies from 0 - 6 months • 600g
0 / 5 Based on 0 reviews read reviews
The expiration date of this formula is August 5th 2021. Still a perfectly good formula and too good to go. Enjoy this formula at a super discount of 25%, which is $30 a unit. The box contains 600 grams of powder which makes approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of prepared formula.HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1 Infant Formula can give hypoallergenic comfort to your baby. This formula is the nearest to breast milk as it contains similar essential nutrients. We recommend this formula for babies that are prone to allergic reactions and special dietary needs. HiPP HA1 contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product. Furthermore, it contains iron for cognitive development, Vitamin A, C, and D for a healthy immune system, and prebiotic dietary fibers (GOS) for healthy intestinal flora. Long-chain polyunsatured Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids are important for developing the brain- and neural cells. HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1 is great for newborns and baby’s up to 6 months of age. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas. Tip: To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1?
- Ideal for newborns up to 6 months
- Suitable for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- Easy to digest
- Contains PREBIOTICS (Oligosaccharides), Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA)
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for baby’s prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free & No Starch and Maltodextrine
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA stage 1 here.
- Certified to EU standards
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
- HiPP HA Stage 1 is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA 1+2) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil³, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), whey protein hydrolyzate, Starch, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, Potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and Diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP ¹-containing oils (vegetable oil of M. alpina, fish oil), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, Vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, inositol, Iron lactate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) ², pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, Vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, Folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12. ¹ LCP (omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids ² Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 ³ palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies.
How to make a bottle:Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it.
- Do not microwave bottles or formula
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~ 3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
Reviews for Sale – Short Expiration – HiPP HA stage 1 *
**All reviews are from real customers. Individual results may vary and before deciding to bottle-feed we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Write a review
What is three + six ?
An error occured, make sure the form and anti robot field is filled in
Thank you for your review