HiPP German Organic Formula - Stage 3
1-4 days Express shipping on all orders
Free shipping on orders above $50
24/7 dedicated customer support
HiPP German Organic Formula - Stage 3
For babies from 10 months onward • 600g
4.60 / 5 Based on 6 reviews read reviews
Free Express Shipping
The expiration date of this formula is July 7th 2021. Still a perfectly good formula and too good to go. Enjoy this formula at a super discount of 50%, which is $18.49 a unit. The box contains 600 grams of powder which makes approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of prepared formula.HiPP Organic Combiotic formula (German Version) Stage 3 growing-up milk supplies your baby with vitamins and minerals so it can grow strong and healthy. This organic infant formula contains iron for cognitive development, Vitamin A, C, and D for a healthy immune system, and prebiotic dietary fibers (GOS) for healthy intestinal flora. Long-chain polyunsatured Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids are important for developing the brain- and neural cells. HiPP Combiotic Infant formula stage 3 is suitable for replacing or in addition to breast milk. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas. Tip: To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP German formula Stage 3?
- No Maltodextrin.
- From 10 Months Onward.
- Modeled After Natural Breast Milk.
- GOS (Obtained from Lactose).
- Natural Lactic Acid Cultures.
- ALA (Omega 3).
- Carefully Chosen Organic Ingredients and a Unique Combination of Valuable Ingredients.
- Light Digestible Starch for Softer Stool.
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP German Stage 3 here.
- Certified to EU standards
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make at least 4430 ml (150 fl oz) of prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
Skimmed milk *, vegetable oils * (palm oil², rapeseed oil *, sunflower oil *), Lactose *, whey product *, starch *, galacto-oligosaccharides from lactose, Emulsifiers (soya lecithin, lecithin), calcium carbonate, vitamin C, potassium citrate, Potassium chloride, L-tryptophan, iron lactate, vitamin E, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®)¹, magnesium carbonate, niacin, vitamin A, Zinc oxide, pantothenic acid, vitamin D, copper sulfate, vitamin B1, vitamin K, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, vitamin B2, vitamin B12, folic acid, sodium selenate, Biotin. ¹ Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716 ² Organic palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies * from organic production
How to make a bottle:Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it.
- Do not microwave bottles or formula
Feeding ChartToddlers from the age of 1 year need about 10oz to 12oz (300-360ml) of HiPP growing up milk per day, either as a drink, on cereals or added to their foods. This is only a guide and your toddler may need more or less than this. If you require more advice, please consult your health professional.
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~ 3.38 OZ / 3 OZ prepared)
Reviews for HiPP German Organic Formula – Stage 3 *
**All reviews are from real customers. Individual results may vary and before deciding to bottle-feed we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Write a review
What is three + six ?
An error occured, make sure the form and anti robot field is filled in
Thank you for your review