Why Organic Baby Formula From Europe?
Although many mothers plan to exclusively breastfeed their babies, this isn’t always possible due to health, work, or family reasons. While breast milk is undoubtedly the best thing for babies, switching to formula or combining breastfeeding with formula feeding can often be hugely beneficial for both mothers and babies.
But unfortunately, not all baby formulas are created equally. Even though you might expect all formulas to be made with healthy and high-quality ingredients, this isn’t always the case. European organic baby formula’s like HiPP and Holle only use organic skimmed milk (from a cow or goat), lactose, and organic whey for sources of carb. Organic baby formula from Europe is exactly what it sounds like: formula made with the best quality organic ingredients. This means:
- No corn syrup, fructose, rice syrup or sucrose
- No synthetic chemicals or preservatives
- No genetically modified organisms (GMOs)
- No pesticide residue
- No artificial colors
HiPP & Holle formulas are formulas that are certified organic. Both companies are passionate and dedicated to produce the best possible baby products without genetically modified organisms according to the European Union's regulations for organic products.
These formulas also contain essential prebiotics and probiotics and other non-synthetic nutrients. In most brands produced in North America, you will find the above listed ingredients added. Once your baby is happily enjoying the better taste and health benefits of a top European organic baby formula, there is no going back for many parents.
What are the benefits of a Premium Organic Formula?
We, from Organic Formula Shop, believe that a healthy life begins right from the start by providing your baby with a healthy nutritious diet. If you decide to bottle feed, whether this is supplementing or completely bottle feeding, we believe that the Organic baby formulas from Europe are the best alternative after breastfeeding. Here are some of the reasons why:
- Lactose: Lactose-based formulas are close to breast milk because naturally breastmilk also contains carbohydrates from lactose. Both HiPP & Holle formulas use organic lactose as the primary source of carbohydrates and an organic vegetable oil blend which very closely mimics the nutritional profile of breastmilk.
- DHA & ARA: They are both fatty acids and naturally found in breastmilk. DHA is an omega 3 fatty acid and good for the early eye and brain development. While ARA plays an important role in regulating inflammation.
- Essential nutrients without traces of harmful substances: This means that pesticide residue, toxic processing agents, chemicals, and GMO ingredients are eliminated from making it into your baby’s bottle. Organic formulas from Europe also avoid unhealthy and potentially harmful ingredients such as carrageenan and hexane-extracted synthetic DHA; highly processed sweeteners like corn syrup, glucose syrup, and brown rice syrup; and synthetic nutrients and preservatives.
- The right protein ratio: Many organic formulas contain additional whey. This makes the propositions of whey and casein more similar to breastmilk
- Prebiotics and Probiotics: Probiotics are important for your babies gut health. Prebiotics can be seen as the food for probiotics. The two immune boosters commonly found in breastmilk are oligosaccharides (HMOs) & Lactobacillus. By adding probiotics and prebiotics organic formulas are mimicking the composition of breastmilk as much as they can and this can provide your little one with a healthy immune system.
Learn more about the ingredients that make up Organic baby formula ingredients here.
View our most popular organic baby formula products:
- Hipp formula Stage 1
- Hipp formula Stage 2
- Hipp Dutch Formula
- Hypoallergenic baby formula
- Holle Goat Milk baby formula
Or browse our wide selection of organic baby formula from Europe above.
Although there is no such thing as the perfect formula, there are certain formulas that can help set your baby up for the best possible start in life. Clean, nutritious, and organic baby formulas from Europe, like HiPP & Holle, are enjoyed by countless babies in Europe, North America, and around the world, and have helped them to grow up happy & healthy. If you have any questions about any of the formulas found here please do not hesitate to reach out. Our dedicated support team is here to help you with any of your questions. Use the live chat or contact us via email.European Organic Baby Formula
Reviews HiPP & Holle Formulas* 5/5
cecilia a. 3 April, 2021
Amazing and delivery to USA great 5/5
Julia V. 19 Dec, 2021
We've tried multiple US formulas for our 2-month-old daughter. This is the only brand that has been easy on her stomach and doesn't leave her over gassy or constipated. It's been a relief finding a quality formula such as this! Shipping was SUPER fast (Ordered it on Friday, and it was delivered the next Monday). Great company! 5/5
Elis 5 October, 2020
I never thought I would end up ordering Goat Formula from Europe. But I have to say its a winning combo. Great product and awesome client service!*All reviews are from real customers. Individual results may vary and before deciding to bottle-feed we advise consulting your pediatrician.