Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
1. Boil water freshly for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula powder.
2. Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized bottle.
3. Using the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
4. Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
5. Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it again.
6. Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37°C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
Organic Skim Milk, Organic Whey, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Lactose, Organic Galacto-Oligosaccharides (Obtained From Organic Lactose), Whey Protein, Fish Oil, Calcium Chloride, Potassium Citrate, Choline, Mortierella Alpina Oil (ARA), Sodium Citrate, L-Phenylalanine, Calcium Salts of Orthophosphoric Acid, Magnesium Sulfate, L-Tryptophan, Zinc Sulfate, Iron Sulfate, Lactic Acid, Vitamin C, Lactic Acid Culture [Hereditum® Lactobacillus Fermentum CECT5716], Vitamin E, Niacin (Vitamin B3), Pantothenic acid (Vitamin B5), Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Potassium Iodate, Vitamin B6, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenate, Vitamin K, Manganese Sulfate, Vitamin D, Biotin, Vitamin B12.Certified organic by EU standards.
Nutrition facts (per 100ml ~ 3.38 OZ / 3 OZ prepared)