Inadequate preparation or use of this product may harm your child’s health. Carefully follow the following advice:
• Use a carefully washed and sterilized baby bottle, teat, and ring.
• Use bottled water suitable for infants (stated on the label) or cold tap water (run for a few seconds before collecting). For safety’s sake, we recommend boiling the water.
• Always prepare the bottle just before a meal and give it to your baby immediately. The bottle should be consumed within half an hour.
• Do not heat the milk in the microwave (risk of burns).
• Always discard the remaining milk.