Holle Bio Stage 1 Organic Infant Milk Formula is a top-quality formula that’s perfect for babies from birth to six months. This Holle organic infant formula features a simple list of ingredients consisting of biodynamic organic skim milk, organic whey powder, organic maltodextrin, organic vegetable oils, and essential vitamins and minerals. This formula can be used on its own as a complete source of nutrition, or as the ideal supplement to breast milk. Holle organic baby formula Stage 1 is completely free from synthetic nutrients and artificial preservatives, coloring, and flavors. Holle´s Demeter farmers work hard daily to preserve the natural order and are dedicated to ethical farming practices. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart
to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Why Holle organic baby formula Stage 1?
- Birth to 6 months
- Premium quality organic Demeter milk
- Suitable for feeding in a bottle but also for preparing wholegrain porridge
- No added sugar or corn syrup
- Gluten-free and Soy-free
- Easily digestible
- No genetic engineering
- No added aromas or dyestuff
- No added preservatives
- Strictly pollutant-controlled
- Exclusively from organic farming
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart Holle Cow Stage 1 here
- Certified to European standards, which are stricter than in North America
From Organic Formula Shop, we guarantee that with every order, you’ll receive a fresh, carefully packaged box of Holle Bio Stage 1 Formula. Each box of Formula contains:
- 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discovery), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Organic skimmed Demeter milk, organic whey powder (partly demineralized), organic vegetable oils (palm oil, sunflower oil, rapeseed oil), organic maltodextrin, organic lactose, organic skimmed Demeter milk powder, fish oil containing DHA, organic skimmed milk powder, calcium carbonate, potassium chloride, choline bitartrate, sodium chloride, L-tyrosine, vitamin C, L-tryptophan, ferrous lactate, vitamin E, zinc sulphate, vitamin A, vitamin D, niacin, pantothenic acid, copper sulphate, vitamin K, folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B12, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, sodium selenite, biotin.
How to make a bottle:
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
Reviews for Holle Organic Baby Formula – Stage 1
30 December 2020
such fast delivery and good customer service
Thank you for your msg. I had a look and the difference in the Holle Organic formula now, compared to two years ago, is the addition of DHA. DHA is an important compound commonly found in breastmilk. DHA – the abbreviation for docosahexaenoic acid – is a long-chain, polyunsaturated omega-3 fatty acid. Omega-3 fatty acids contribute to the development of brain and nerve cells as well as eyesight. All European formulas contain DHA in the form of fish oil.
If you have any further questions about this, please do not hesitate to contact me, happy to help.
I used this product two years ago with my son and absolutely loved it! I now have another baby and will be using it again although when I opened the package, it smelt a little fishy! It was never like this in the past? Do you know if a new ingredient was added or if this is normal? It also tasted a little fishy! I just remember the last time I used, it was so tasty! Just a little unsure and uncomfortable about giving this to my newborn now??
love this product, my LO is drinking this so well.
So happy with the service of this company and with this product . Thank you for making this an easy transition
My baby loves this formula. I'm so happy with this company and with how fast they ship out and deliver the product . I will continue shopping here . Thank you so much !
03 November 2020
My baby son is breastfed but we supplement 2 bottles of formula a day. We both love this formula because of the organic ingredients and the way it's produced. He has no issues with it. Amazing customer service from and best prices on the market. I highly recommend this company!
31 October 2020
Best formula for your baby. I feel so much better knowing what I’m giving my baby. Also super fast shipping ! Got it within 2 days !!
08 October 2020
Really great product. Our son loves it. Smells very good! Much better than US products.
Super fast shipping and amazing customer service. I had a concern that was handled professionally and with care. I will order my next batch of Holle formula in three weeks or so!
06 October 2020
Amazing customer service
03 September 2020
Great product from a trustworthy company! I always have loved the Dutch ;)
Our little one needed formula to supplement breastmilk. She couldn’t tolerate some of the better organic ones produced here in the US. We were recommended to Holle and it’s been great. No issues. Highly recommend to others with babies with sensitive tummies.
Thank you for your review