Made with whole organic goat’s milk, Holle Goat Stage 2 Organic Infant Milk Formula is a well-known alternative to cow’s milk formulas. Generally, goat’s milk formula is recommended as a great, first alternative to hypoallergenic formulas when cow milk sensitivity is suspected. Goat’s milk naturally contains less lactose compared to cow’s milk. Goat’s milk formulas can sometimes work well when your little one exhibits lactose sensitivities or intolerance. The organic maltodextrin, used to make this formula creamy and satiating for your little one, is also EU certified organic. Other ingredients include essential vitamins and minerals to help your baby’s development. The formula meets EU regulatory requirements. Holle´s farmers work hard to preserve the natural order and are dedicated to ethical farming practices. Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart
to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Please note: If your baby has been diagnosed with a cow’s milk protein allergy (rather than just showing signs of sensitivity), it is unlikely that Holle goat milk formulas will be suitable. You might consider one of our hypoallergenic formulas
, which contain hydrolyzed proteins that are less likely to provoke an allergic response. Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Why Holle Goat Milk Formula Stage 2?
- Suitable from six months onwards
- Premium Quality Organic Baby Food
- Organically Grown Ingredients
- Goats are Kept in Accordance with EU Organic Regulations
- No Genetically Modified Ingredients
- No Artificial Chemicals or Preservatives
- No Artificial Flavors or Colors
- Chemical-Free Agriculture and Production
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart Holle Goat stage 2 here
- Certified to European standards, which are stricter than in North America
We from Organic Formula Shop guarantee that you’ll receive a fresh and carefully packaged box of Holle Organic Goat Stage 2 Formula with every order. Every box has at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box of Formula contains:
- 400 grams (14.1 oz) of formula powder; This should make approximately 2950 ml (100 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Please note: Before deciding to bottle-feed, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and measuring spoon correctly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discovery), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Organic Goat Milk Powder, Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils [Organic Palm Oil, Organic Rapeseed Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil], Organic Starch, Sodium Citrate, Vitamin C, Calcium Carbonate, L-tryptophan, L-cystine, Iron Lactate, L-isoleucine, Vitamin E, Zinc Sulfate, Calcium D-pantothenate, Niacin, Copper Sulfate, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Manganese Sulfate, Potassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Vitamin K, Sodium Selenate, Biotin, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12.
How to make a bottle:
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and always test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks;
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity;
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it;
- Do not microwave bottles or formula.
Nutrition Facts (per 100 ml, ~3.38 oz/3 oz Prepared)
Reviews for Holle Organic Goat Formula – stage 2
I am very happy, I always get my package very quick with in 5 days! This is very important for me . Excellent service, and the product (holle) is by far the best formula to give your baby; as it is German.
Our 6-month-old had the worst gassiness with regular formula, soy formula and predigested formula. We’ve tried everything from lactase drops to vegan breast milk, nothing works as well as this goat formula. It’s changed our child into a non-fussy, happy baby. Thank you
20 October 2020
The only reason I didn’t give this formula 5 stars is because I haven’t given it to my son long enough. But so far I see way better results than when I gave her Similac which is cows milk formula. I have been supplement feeding my daughter Holle Organic goat milk formula for about six days now and only negative I can really say is the smell of my daughters spit up is bad. Other than that I’m pretty happy with her reaction to it.
07 October 2020
Goat Formula rocks!
I never thought I would end up ordering Goat Formula from Europe. But I have to say its a winning combo. Great product and awesome client service!
21 September 2020
21 September 2020
06 September 2020
Such a great formula with ingredients I can trust. Happy to be able to offer my baby nutrition without corn syrup solids
We have been using the Goat formula from day one and she loves it. I find it to be easy on her tiny stomach and surpasses the quality of any other organic brand here in the states.
C. Clark, USA
Most of the other resellers of Holle's goat formula are out of stock or having supply issues due to the COVID. I tried ordering @ organic formula shop for the first time and it was a great experience.
Thank you for your review