HiPP HypoAllergenic Formula - Stage 2
1-5 business days Express shipping on all orders
Free shipping on orders above $62
24/7 dedicated customer support
HiPP HypoAllergenic Formula - Stage 2
For babies from 6 months onward • 600g
4.89 / 5 Based on 10 reviews read reviews
HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 2 Infant Formula is very similar to breast milk in its structure and provides similar minerals and nutrients. If your baby is experiencing ongoing digestion problems, skin reactions, or hay fever-like symptoms caused by sensitivity to the ingredients in another baby formula’s, it might be time to try HiPP HA Hypoallergenic formulas. This Stage 2 Combiotic infant formula is suitable for babies from six months onwards, either on its own or as a supplement to breast milk. It’s also suitable for baby’s who have started eating solid foods.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
Tip: To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 2?
- Suitable for babies starting at 6 months onwards
- Suitable for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- Easy to digest
- Contains PREBIOTICS (Oligosaccharides) & Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA)
- Uses only natural lactic acid
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for babies prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA stage 2 here.
- Certified to EU standards
We, from Organic Formula Shop, guarantee that with every order, you’ll receive a fresh, carefully packaged box of HiPP Hypoallergenic Stage 2 Formula. Each box contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Important to know:
- HiPP HA Stage 2 is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA 1+2) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa, American Express & Discover), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Organic Lactose, Organic Vegetable Oils (Biodynamic Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Sunflower Oil), Starch, Whey Protein Hydrolyzate, Prebiotic Fibres (Galacto - Oligosaccharides from Lactose), Calcium Orthophosphates, Potassium Chloride, LCP Oils (Fish Oil, Vegetable Oil from Morteriella Alpina), Emulsifier (Citric Acid Esters of Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids), Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Magnesium Carbonate, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, L-tryptophane, Zinc Sulphate, Natural Lactic Acid-cultures (LCG) (Lacto- Bacillus Fermentum Hereditum), Pantothenic Acid, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulfate, Ferrum Sulphate, Postassium Iodate, Folic Acid, Sodium Selenite, Biotin, Niacin, Vitamin Mix [Vitamin C, Vitamin A, Vitamin B1, Vitamin B2, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Vitamin B12, Vitamin K].
How to make a bottle:Preparation for all powdered formulas:
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it.
- Do not microwave bottles or formula
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~ 3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
Reviews for HiPP HypoAllergenic Formula – Stage 2 *
**All reviews are from real customers. Individual results may vary and before deciding to bottle-feed we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Write a review
What is three + six ?
An error occured, make sure the form and anti robot field is filled in
Thank you for your review