HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1 Infant Formula gives hypoallergenic comfort for your baby. This formula is the nearest to breast milk as it contains similar essential nutrients. We recommend this formula for babies that are prone to allergic reactions and special dietary needs. HiPP HA1 contains whey protein hydrolysate (and no casein), which means that the long-chain milk proteins have been hydrolyzed into smaller pieces. This makes the formula easier to digest and minimizes the risk of allergenic impact. It also contains some starch to give the formula a thicker and more creamy consistency since the hydrolysis process would otherwise result in a very thin product. Furthermore, it contains iron for cognitive development, Vitamin A, C, and D for a healthy immune system, and prebiotic dietary fibers (GOS) for healthy intestinal flora. Long-chain polyunsatured Omega 3 & 6 fatty acids are important for developing the brain- and neural cells. HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1 is perfect for newborns and baby’s up to 6 months of age. HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA) Infant Formula Stage 1 meets and exceeds all of the European Union’s organic certification requirements, which are much stricter than organic standards in North America.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart
to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
- To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP HiPP HA Combiotic Stage 1?
- Ideal for newborns to 6 months
- Suitable for both supplementing or replacing breastfeeding
- Very easy to digest
- Contains PREBIOTICS (Oligosaccharides)
- Provides Omega-3 and 6 LCPs (DHA and AA) and other added nutrients
- Uses only natural lactic acid
- No wheat, no egg, or peanut, which are ingredients to avoid for baby’s prone to allergies
- 100% Gluten-free
- No Starch and Maltodextrine
- Made in Germany for the German market. Please find the English nutrition and feeding chart HiPP HA stage 1 here.
- Certified to European standards, which are stricter than in North America
We, from Organic Formula Shop, guarantee that with every order, you’ll receive a fresh, carefully packaged box of HiPP Hypoallergenic Formula. Every box has at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box contains:
- 600 grams (21.2 oz) of formula powder. This should make approximately 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of prepared formula.
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Important to know:
- HiPP HA Stage 2 is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use, we advise consulting your pediatrician. Although this product may help babies with cow’s milk protein sensitivity, it may not be suitable for all babies with a diagnosed milk protein allergy.
- HiPP Hypoallergenic (HA 1+2) formulas cannot be certified as organic because the hydrolyzed milk protein is not available in organic form.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discovery), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Lactose, vegetable oils (palm oil³, rapeseed oil, sunflower oil), whey protein hydrolyzate, Starch, galactooligosaccharides from lactose, calcium orthophosphates, Potassium chloride, emulsifier: Citric acid esters of mono- and Diglycerides of fatty acids, LCP ¹-containing oils (vegetable oil of M. alpina, fish oil), L-tyrosine, L-phenylalanine, potassium hydroxide, sodium hydroxide, Vitamin C, magnesium carbonate, choline, L-tryptophan, calcium carbonate, inositol, Iron lactate, zinc sulfate, L-carnitine, natural lactic acid culture (Lactobacillus fermentum hereditum®) ², pantothenic acid, vitamin A, niacin, copper sulfate, Vitamin E, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, manganese sulfate, potassium iodate, Folic acid, vitamin K, sodium selenate, biotin, vitamin D, vitamin B12.
¹ LCP (omega-3 and -6) = long-chain, polyunsaturated fatty acids
² Lactobacillus fermentum CECT5716
³ palm oil from sustainable cultivation, certified by independent inspection bodies.
Ho wot make a bottle:
Preparation for all powdered formulas (also consistent with US FDA guidelines):
- Use freshly boiled water for each of the baby’s meals and allow it to cool down to 120 degrees Fahrenheit (50 °C) before mixing with formula
- Pour in 2/3 of the necessary amount of boiled water into a clean and sterilized
- Use the scoop provided with your box of formula (note that spoon sizes vary by brand and even lot), add the correct number of leveled scoops of powder (1 leveled scoop of powder per 1oz / 30ml of water).
- Close the bottle with the nipple and cap and vigorously shake until all the powder has completely dissolved.
- Add the remaining water to the bottle and shake it
- Cool to drinking temperature (approximately 98 degrees Fahrenheit or 37 °C) and ALWAYS test the temperature of the milk before feeding to avoid scalding or burning your little one.
- Once you have opened the inner foil bag containing your formula, you should use it within 2 to 3 weeks.
- Avoid storing in area of high heat or humidity
- If the mixed formula is not consumed within an hour, you should discard it.
- Do not microwave bottles or formula
NUTRITION FACTS (per 100ml ~ 3.38 oz / 3 oz prepared)
Reviews for HiPP Hypoallergenic Formula – Stage 1
My husband and I have tried different formulas to supplement for our little son. Every time he had constipation or diarrhea! The Hipp HA formula is the only one that works for him! I am so happy to feed our baby an organic product that does not contain corn syrup solids and the junk food ingredients that most US formulas contain. I’m so happy that we found a reliable company to help us provide the best for our baby! Will order again.
I bought Hipp HA-1 for my daughter and it's a perfect match. Her stomach is very sensitive, but this has been wonderful for her. Thank you so much for making it available.
30 November 2020
tried this formula for the first time and my baby girl loves it
after struggling to find the right formula, organic formula shop really helped me, such good customer service
02 November 2020
No way I am going back to US formula! So happy with orf.com.
My son does not have any more struggles with drinking Formula. This is for the first time since she has been born thanks to this formula! We are so Happy
02 November 2020
Great service and fast shipping!
03 October 2020
Great product! Noticed a difference in baby's tummy the first day we started Hipp HA! Fast shipping too!
02 October 2020
Easy to order and fast shipping. No extra costs. Thank you
06 September 2020
From parents to parents. Dealing with organic formula shop feels like family! Thank you for helping me find the right formula for my son!
05 September 2020
This formula smells and tastes good. My baby had no problem with the switch. I changed from a Canadian brand to this because the ingredients are incomparably better and I’m pretty sure she has an allergy and after a day the mucus was already cleared. The delivery was very quick. I will definitely Be ordering again.
Thank you for your review