HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk is used when babies have an increased spitting and belching tendency during and after feeding. It is normal for a baby to spit up some milk. However, when the baby is discomforted due to spitting up, it might be reflux. The addition of the natural thickener carob bean gum allows the formula to thicken in the bottle, helping the feed to stay down. The formula contains all the organic ingredients which make it easy to digest. Parents should only use this product when needed. It is a food product that is suggested by doctors as a part of a balanced diet.
HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk Formula meets and exceeds all of the European Union’s organic certification requirements, which are stricter than organic standards in North America.
Not sure which formula to choose? Click here for our baby formula comparison chart
to help you understand the differences between our offered formulas.
- To not damage the natural lactic acid bacteria, it is advised not to add the milk powder to boiling water. Let the water cool down to the desired temperature (+/- 37 degrees Celsius or 98 degrees Fahrenheit) before mixing it.
Why HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk?
- HiPP AR is perfect for babies with reflux or spits up.
- Includes locust bean gum for a creamy product that is easier for your little one to keep down
- Omega 3 & 6 LCPs
- Appropriate for all ages starting at 0 months
- GMO-free & antibiotic and hormone-free
- Made in Germany for the German market.
- Certified to European standards, which are stricter than in North America
From Organic Formula Shop, we guarantee that with every order, you’ll receive a fresh, carefully packaged box of HiPP Anti-Reflux Special Milk. Every box has at least six months to go before the expiration date. Each box contains:
- 500 grams (17.6 oz) of formula powder. This should make at least 3840 ml (130 fl oz) of the prepared formula;
- a specially designed measuring spoon.
Important to know:
- HiPP Anti-Reflux Milk preparation instructions are different from that of standard infant formulas. Please follow the preparation instructions written in this nutrition and feeding chart HiPP Anti Reflux
- HiPP Anti-Reflux is a specialty formula and not a medical treatment. Before deciding to use, we advise consulting your pediatrician.
Important Feeding Information
- Only use the scoop provided in the pack.
- Do not make feeds weaker or stronger than indicated by adding extra water/scoops, and do not add anything else to the milk.
- Always freshly prepare formula and do not prepare in advance. Use immediately, and discard leftovers at the end of the feed.
- Do not heat a bottle in a microwave as hot spots may occur, which could cause scalding.
- All opened formula should be used within 21 days. Never use formula beyond its expiration date. The expiration date on the formula box/tin is listed according to European standard: day/month/year
We Love Recycling!
Please dispose the carton box and the plastic inner bag(s) and measuring spoon properly. Thank you ♻
We offer various payment methods when purchasing your baby formula. Whichever way you choose, you can rest assured your payment is always safe. We accept all major Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express & Discovery), Apple Pay, and PayPal.
Organic skimmed milk, organic whey, organic vegetable oils (organic palm oil, organic rapeseed oil, organic sunflower oil), organic maltodextrin, locust bean gum (flour), organic lactose, calcium carbonate, long chain polyunsaturated fatty acids (LCP oils derived from fish oil and vegetable oil from M. alpina), calcium chloride, calcium orthophosphate, l-tyrosine, potassium chloride, vitamin C, L-phenylalanine, L-tryptophan, zinc sulfate, iron sulfate, lactic acid, magnesium carbonate, natural probiotic lactic acid culture, niacin, sodium chloride, vitamin A, vitamin E, pantothenic acid, copper lysine complex, vitamin B1, vitamin B6, vitamin B2, potassium iodate, manganese sulfate, folic acid, vitamin K, sodium sulfate, vitamin D, biotin, vitamin B12.
Reviews for HiPP Anti Reflux Formula – All Stages
02 December 2020
Great service. Fast delivery. Satisfied customer :)
After trying around 6 different formulas, this is by far the best one! His reflux is finally gone!
07 October 2020
This company delivered with expirations far out, so I will be buying in bulk next time! It's the only formula that doesn't upset my son's stomach.
My first daughter had a milk protein allergy. I couldn’t find the right formula for her and we struggled through her colic's and she was really underweight. A friend mention this brand of formula that was available through this company. We've only done three feedings since buying, but no issues and no fussiness so far!
Thank you for your review